What you'd love to pay Cartel Coins for

ManiacalShen

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Customization gear. Lots of it. There are a lot of items I've looted that I've liked the look of but do not have a customizable version I can drop my mods into.

More "quality of life" things like the Legacy travel perks. I'd love to cut the time of my quick travel down some more.

Some slick rides. Preferably ones that don't take up huge amounts of space that block mailboxes...

Things I will or would like to buy with Cartel Coins:

1. More legacy gear with different looks

2. More character slots

3. More pets

4. More speeders or mounts

5. More companion customizations

6. Ability to change characters looks

Things I will not pay for:

1. Anything close to the WOW version of dual speccing.. What we have now is fine.. We don't need anything else..

2. AC swapping should never happen.. Bioware, remember the beta..

3. Anything that can be viewed as Pay to Win.. These things should not be offered..

As a subscriber, I do not feel that my subscription pays for everything.. I have no issue paying for an expansion.. I would like a box.. Not to mention a collectors edition with more goodies.. WOW had a mini store that sold mounts and pets.. For many the proceeds when to charity.. I would pay for that in a heart beat.. I would pay for server changes..

Any new content that is not boxed as an expansion pack, I don't feel I should be asked to pay for them.. Part of my subscription should be used to pay for new content in between releaese and expansion or another expansion..

Should I have instant access to anything that can be purchased with Cartel coins?? No.. Why should I?? I don't mind saving for somethings.. If I choose to buy some extra coins for that must have item.. That is my choice.. I do expect my allotted income of coins to be fair and reasonable when compared to the cost of items.. I am sure nobody is going to want to save up for 6 months for a single item.. :cool: