Warzone Bugs

Berulo

Anyone notice or have this happen to them, it has happened alot in the last couple days for me regarding huttball. The team your playing for and the enemy team are reveresed i.e if your on the rotworms the scoreboard will say your actually a member of the enemy team?? it reflects that for any announcements mid match. I've lost a number of huttball matches lately from players getting confused as to which team is doing what and generally whats going on.

Anyone notice or have this happen to them, it has happened alot in the last couple days for me regarding huttball. The team your playing for and the enemy team are reveresed i.e if your on the rotworms the scoreboard will say your actually a member of the enemy team?? it reflects that for any announcements mid match. I've lost a number of huttball matches lately from players getting confused as to which team is doing what and generally whats going on.

Uhh, what? O.o

On the Huttball scoreboard UI (what keeps track of score during the game) whichever team you are on will be in green, with the enemy in read.

Rotworms||Frogdogs <== You're on the Rotworms team.

Rotworms||Frogdogs <== You're on the Frogdogs team.

And whichever goal line is the enemyteam, will show up as a quest marker /_\ on the side of the arena you need to run to.

I've never had this issue of the scoreboard showing I'm on the wrong team. So maybe you're confused. Then again, this wouldnt be the first time BioWare has ****ed something up, so I wouldnt be surprised if you could prove me otherwise. O.o

I've had it happen today. We were definately frog-dogs, and baron Deathmark acknowledged this, yet the scoreboard did not. Every time we scored the point went to rotworms. It was still us though, we won and all, just the scoreboard that was messed up.