It's not too late - take a page from Rift's playbook

Boozed

And that's the beauty of a "forum", everyone is free to make whatever comment they feel reflects thier opinion...not yours. The game was designed as a pve/pvp game so for someone to state that there is more than pvp to the game is simply stating fact...no reason to be jumped on for it. geeez louise....

Oh and I still see so many people gathered aroung the pvp mission term on fleet that you can hardly even see it...

12-20 people is not sooo many in MMO that has had server merges... And the topic is improving PvP, why would someone want to talk about PvE in this thread unless they were trying to derail it or can't comprehend the concept of staying on topic.

EDIT: Personally I think every class having a stun is what kills this game. No player wants to sit in a WW for 5 seconds, A stun for 3-5 or a Root for 5...

Its not fun, and when EVERY class has one it is overkill. 1 CC breaker every 2 minutes... lol. Everyone roll marauders for 4 second invis and leaps to avoid kiting and the 3 other awesome defense CDs that make you godlike when played right... I hate playing FOTM, and that is why I refuse to play my 50 mara... its just tooo damn easy.

Edited by Kahldor

And that's the beauty of a "forum", everyone is free to make whatever comment they feel reflects thier opinion...not yours.

there is nothing wrong with disagreement, but derailing a thread is an entirely different thing. We're not debating that this game was made as PVE/PVP - that needs NO DISCUSSION as its completely obvious. We're talking about some major changes that need to happen in the PVP side of the game to keep PVP players playing. What is so hard to understand about that?

You'd think the PVE community would fight for improvements to the PVP side in the name of strengthening the community, but instead ignorant people post here and do the opposite. Sad.

Bottom line: without a major overhaul to the PvP systems in SWTOR, the PvP community will continue to unsub until there's nothing left. Some people would argue its too late - here's to hoping its not.

Edited by Boozed

12-20 people is not sooo many in MMO that has had server merges... And the topic is improving PvP, why would someone want to talk about PvE in this thread unless they were trying to derail it or can't comprehend the concept of staying on topic.

EDIT: Personally I think every class having a stun is what kills this game. No player wants to sit in a WW for 5 seconds, A stun for 3-5 or a Root for 5...

Its not fun, and when EVERY class has one it is overkill. 1 CC breaker every 2 minutes... lol. Everyone roll marauders for 4 second invis and leaps to avoid kiting and the 3 other awesome defense CDs that make you godlike when played right... I hate playing FOTM, and that is why I refuse to play my 50 mara... its just tooo damn easy.

I don't know what server you're on but the 12-20 number on Ebon Hawk is way off...with 220-250+ on fleet in peak and a greater percentage of 50's than not shows something entirely opposite.

And I didn't see any "discussion" about pve all I saw was the statement that it wasn't JUST pvp that was keeping the player subbing...