Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

8 Marauders in ranked wz - the results

pisauron

Typical Imperials,rush to the OP class just like the Sorc/Inquis days that lasted the first three months of this game.

How much you wanna bet half these jokers mains used to be Sorc's too.

I'm actually a marauder as main... rolling a sorc now and can't stop playing it. way too much fun.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Imperials,rush to the OP class just like the Sorc/Inquis days that lasted the first three months of this game.

How much you wanna bet half these jokers mains used to be Sorc's too.

Wasnt the "sorc era" a bit different in the sense that it was a lot of peoples' first class. I mean, it was a popular class in itself and not just because of PvP. Another thing is that it wasnt unbalanced, it worked like a squishy light armor class with no DCD should work. Edited by MidichIorian

When you've been a sent/mar for so long, ranged is a lot of fun. lol.

Well i hate making alts, but since my server died and i rerolled i tried making a ranged class, but its just not for me.

i ended up with an assa.

the main thing that troubled me was how slow the other classes run, at least on the assasin i got force speed every 20sec. :p

Wasnt the "sorc era" a bit different in the sense that it was a lot of peoples' first class. I mean, it was a popular class in itself and not just because of PvP. Another thing is that it wasnt unbalanced, it worked like a squishy light armor class with no DCD should work.

Exactly. A lot of people liked the idea of shooting lightning our of their fingers. Sorc is good pre 50 before it starts to scale really badly due to the way weapon damage is calculated. Plus the bubble is relatively strong sub 50 before you have WH augmented gear etc.

The game was also full of carebear PVPers with no skill that let Sorcs turret their way through an entire warzone.

well actually just shows.. takes no skill to play a Mara, or Sentinel.. bash bash any button in random order and watch enemy face melt away ! :D

It's 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will! 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.