Prophecy of the Five!

Lium

Awesome server is awesome. I play Republic and last night there were over 200 on the fleet and 100+ on Coruscant. Never had a problem finding groups for FPs or heroic missions.

Can't wait till we get our own server forums so I can start to know who's who and which guilds are which. That group forum stuff is so weird...

Awesome server is awesome. I play Republic and last night there were over 200 on the fleet and 100+ on Coruscant. Never had a problem finding groups for FPs or heroic missions.

Can't wait till we get our own server forums so I can start to know who's who and which guilds are which. That group forum stuff is so weird...

How nice it must be for you. I play on Jung Ma with 4 toons above level 44 and there was about 130 people on fleet last night. WZs queues taking on average 10 mins and Group Finder even longer... Sucky server is sucky.

Well, we do have a forum for the server. no they are not broke down by name but POT5 seems to be the one that uses it more.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=324

Yeah, I saw that. I'm not a fan of that group forums thing at all. They need to just give each server their own forum like every other MMO. Weird they didn't do that at launch, BUT I know they are doing that after summer transfers.

Better late than never. :)

I hate to say Prophecy of Five is the best sever ever! alot of people play! if you are on sith side, warzones are every 2-3 min. But majority is just imps veruses imps. For the republic it is every 5 mins but it is always against sith.!:):):):):):)