No maintenance tonight??

MajikMyst

complaints when there is

complaints when there isn't

this is why the game is failing no matter what people QQ

Dude!! I am asking a question and not QQ.. There is nothing about a maintenance and nothing about not haveing a maintenance.. Tonight is the night they typically do maintenance..

Please go troll else where!! Have a nice day..

Edited by MajikMyst

Maybe they are all sitting in a circle rocking back an fourth with a pillow at the chest wondering how do I even begin to fix bugs in this game.

Then again they could be studying a book together, so they can eventually one day fix the issues currently in the game. Or maybe, they can say this "SOON".

That's what the notice on the front page says.

L2R?

What a helpful post..

What notice on the front page?? You mean the one on the forums that doesn't exist?? Or the one in the launcher that doesn't exist?? Or the one on the front page of the website that doesn't exist?? Or the one at the link that you never gave anyone??

Thanks for the help!! Really..

Dude!! I am asking a question and not QQ.. There is nothning about a maintenance and nothing about not haveing a maintenance.. Tonight is the night they typically do maintenance..

There has been a notice on the front page saying no maintenance all day.

Dude!! I am asking a question and not QQ.. There is nothning about a maintenance and nothing about not haveing a maintenance.. Tonight is the night they typically do maintenance..

No one is trolling, if anything you seem to be trolling lol. It's clearly been announced, there is a sticky and a very big picture when you go to Community that says no maintenance today.

Yes it does exist.

And another one.

Edited by DjSnazzyduds

Finally.. Thanks.. I don't see why that was so difficult for everyone else.. :D

It's not difficult for us at all. We all looked in the same place they always post announcements. You're the one panicking about the lack of maintenance. Go play the game!

No one is trolling, if anything you seem to be trolling lol. It's clearly been announced, there is a sticky and a very big picture when you go to Community that says no maintenance today.

Yes it does exist.

And another one.

I fail to understand why it is so hard for some people to answer a simple question with a simple answer.. I am sorry I appeared to have missed the message as it wasn't posted in it's usual places.. No.. There is no sticky in this forum.. No.. It is not posted in the game launcher.. Since launch, anything about down time or lack their of has been posted in those two places..

If they moved it to somewhere else.. That is fine.. I will add that as a place to look next time.. But I fail to see why people have to be so mean and arrogant when someone asks a simple question.. Sadly it took How many posts to get an actual helpful response?? This obviously isn't the right place to get a simple answer to a simple question..

It's not difficult for us at all. We all looked in the same place they always post announcements. You're the one panicking about the lack of maintenance. Go play the game!

I wasn't panicking.. I just wanted to know if I should go to bed or not.. I couldn't find any info one way or the other.. So I was asking here.. So far that appears to have been a mistake.. Excluding people that acutally posted helpful posts.. My thanks to them!! :D

I wasn't panicking.. I just wanted to know if I should go to bed or not.. I couldn't find any info one way or the other.. So I was asking here.. So far that appears to have been a mistake.. Excluding people that acutally posted helpful posts.. My thanks to them!! :D

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-01alR9nH0Eg/UCn4yyt_jPI/AAAAAAAAAZc/rImosy7M_bk/s800/Untitled.png

how did you miss it???????

This is outrageous I demand maintenance!

I agree!! I made other plans expecting maintenance, and now I want my !@$@# maitnenance!

I had actually thought there would be none, as they usually post the message days in advance.

:D

It was also announced on Twitter. Was not really kept a secret.

So what. Not everyone is obsessed with social media or a social media junkie. I do not tweet. If there is information about anything to do with the game, logic suggests it should be posted on the OFFICIAL gaming website. Not on twitter or facebook etc. If said information has been moved to a different area of the website, there should be a post that tells subscribers where the information has been moved.

I agree with the OP. For the last 8-10 months (beta too), this information about maintenance or lack there of, has always been posted on the launcher when you log in.