The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best planet in the game?

cieraa

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love Coruscant. I know that place like the back of my hand. Every quest, lore item, datacron... I sweep in and do it all on every character I roll. In fact, once I get off Coruscant I tend to lose interest in a character for a while.

I like Ord Mantell too. Trooper was my first toon and it made an impression.

I love doing the Thing that Czerka Found on Tatooine on all my characters. I was happy to see that both Imps and Pubs get that story.

And Voss. Beautiful planet, interesting race.

According to general chat, I'm the only one on my server that genuinely loves Taris.

It's just the whole "post apocalyptic-y" environment, mixed with fighting hordes of rakghouls that give you a reason to use those AoEs you've had stashed in the far end of your hotbar.

Close second would be the nice environment of Alderaan (hate the NPCs) followed by Correllia- the planet series was probably my favorite (who doesn't love being in a direct battle for once?), not to mention wrapping up your class quests.

According to general chat, I'm the only one on my server that genuinely loves Taris.

It's just the whole "post apocalyptic-y" environment, mixed with fighting hordes of rakghouls that give you a reason to use those AoEs you've had stashed in the far end of your hotbar.

Close second would be the nice environment of Alderaan (hate the NPCs) followed by Correllia- the planet series was probably my favorite (who doesn't love being in a direct battle for once?), not to mention wrapping up your class quests.

Not to counter your opinion, I do like the post apoc setting and hordes of mobs on Taris, it's the pathing I can't stand. Had they had some kind of directional aid when trying to get to your objective, or simply had less walls disguised (the map is little help) it would not have been as grading IMO.

Taris was my favorite I like the post apocalyptic theme and remnants from KotOR.

..also liked the gloomy jungle of Dromund Kaas and the nostalgia of Tatooine

Would have been even better if we could have gotten those day/night cycles and atmospheric conditions though.

So far it's Korriban. IMO the entire game should have been as engaging and thrilling as Korriban, but unfortunately falls a bit short. I haven't been to every planet yet on both sides, but so far Korriban is the best.

Korriban was my favorite as well, I am pretty positive that it was the first planet designed and the quests were just perfect, I felt like my character was earning his place in the Empire and amoung the Sith there. This trailer is so old that I believe it was before the game was TOR and a point where this was going to be Kotor 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4CIUWzxiwU (this has never been released on this site).