The Grand Acquisition Race

Faust

So Bioware just released a video on YouTube called The Grand Acquisition Race, something about giving items to the Chevin Conglomerate on Nar Shada, anyone have any more info on it?

Here is the information on the video:

For a short time only, The Chevin Conglomerate is offering great riches to anyone who brings them rare and unique items. Scattered across all parts of the galaxy, these items must be retrieved before the Chevin return to their home in the furthest reaches of the Outer Rim! Be cautious as some within both the Republic and Imperial governments wonder if there is something more sinister driving the Chevin and their quest to acquire these goods...

Edited by Faust

Lots of work for a busted looking Rank 1 speeder and another Sand Person outfit at the vendor. Oh and guns... lots of different guns.. but no lightsabers.

So... yeah, pretty crappy; unless someone else was able to find another vendor that sold other stuff. Personally if all they offer are these guns, a crap speeder, and a social outfit that we already have access to then I'd be pretty upset. Hopefully we see some new things pop up in the next couple of days.

Lots of work for a busted looking Rank 1 speeder and another Sand Person outfit at the vendor. Oh and guns... lots of different guns.. but no lightsabers.

So... yeah, pretty crappy; unless someone else was able to find another vendor that sold other stuff. Personally if all they offer are these guns, a crap speeder, and a social outfit that we already have access to then I'd be pretty upset. Hopefully we see some new things pop up in the next couple of days.

Couldn't agree more.

Rakghoul event was much better (from what I can see thus far), at least it appealed to all classes and not just an Imperial Agent (for Empire) w/ Blaster and Sniper rifles. Thanks, for nothing???

This is probably the worst World Event I've done. I've got 3 missions to get the items, but they're all saying "Check back later." How will I know when to wait? I've waited for 6 hours today and I checked now, and still "Check back later!"

Chill out. Wait till tomorrow.