What do you think about lockout........resets?

Circumventor

What if we could "reset" our lockouts by paying a credit fee. Kinda like respeccing at the skill mentor on fleet, you could pay have a button that reset your weekly lockouts.

It would work like this:

A player completes his/her lockouts and is sitting around fleet really bored.

The player can reset the lockouts by paying a credit fee.

Lockout reset cost would start at say.....10k, then move to 100k, 1mil, 10mil, and so on

this would allow people to do them as much as they like, but with a "soft" barrier.

Well it would be better if you'd be locked out of loot, than being locked out of the fights. Than you'd at least be able to help other people complete the raid. Now what happens is that there's not enough people in guild or there's not even enough people online on the fleet that would be able to participate - there's lack of tanks on my server, but if you manage to find a tank, he's probably locked out already; so sometimes it's really difficult to put team together - even with group finder.

I'd agree with the second poster. There shouldn't be a fee to reset a lockout, especially not one that grows. A much better solution would be to allow player sto participate in the fight/OP as many times as they want, but only allow them to roll on loot during their first "kill" of the week.

• 4 weeks later...
Well it would be better if you'd be locked out of loot, than being locked out of the fights. Than you'd at least be able to help other people complete the raid. Now what happens is that there's not enough people in guild or there's not even enough people online on the fleet that would be able to participate - there's lack of tanks on my server, but if you manage to find a tank, he's probably locked out already; so sometimes it's really difficult to put team together - even with group finder.

This so much. I often get asked a lot to heal operations and I'm locked out or reserved and it sucks. I wouldn't mind not having access to gear (Speeders and Vanity items would be nice), but I just would like to be able to help and not have to say I can't because I'm locked out :/

AGREED! This is a great idea!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.