Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

razer naga users

Darth-Rammstein

To all the people out there using the razer naga is your mouse working fine? I've been using the naga since launch with no problems but lately I've been having issues where from time to time while moving my camera will jump all the way up looking into the air or all the way down...I'm not purposely doing this, it's just doing it by itself. I've already cleaned the mouse and my mouse pad of any dirt but it didn't help. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if maybe my mouse is just dying. Edited by Darth-Rammstein

I have a Razer Naga and the same exact thing has happened to me lately. I don't remember having any issues before and it doesn't happen in other games either.

I'll be aiming my camera with my mouse and like you said it'll just shoot straight up sometimes. So weird!

I've had this happening since shortly after getting my naga back in February. There were other threads about it back then. Here's one that I dug up. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=214913&highlight=razer+naga

It may just be a placebo, but it seems like when I'm having this problem, I make a very minor change to the dpi settings in synapse and the problem goes away for the rest of that gaming session. Though the next time I log in the problem inevitably returns. Sometimes it's really bad and makes moving with the mouse unplayable. Other times it happens infrequently.

It can certainly be frustrating when this happens during combat. So it would appear that I'm not alone, the question is whether it's just this game that's the problem. I haven't had a chance to test it out on anything else yet, however it seems normal now so I'm leaning towards something in the game possibly after the patch maybe idk. Edited by Darth-Rammstein

I don't have a Naga, but it's been happening to me (and several others in my Guild) since launch .... Nice when you're a tank, and suddenly find yourself running in the opposite direction of the mob you want to get aggro on ... :mad:

I have a Naga and I have not been noticing anything special. I mean, it happens at times, but it happened with my old gaming mouse as well, and that one`s problem was the wire. I feel that if it is really tangled up it tends to suddenly make a pull somewhere from time to time. But half the time it happens for me its probably just me touching the laptops track pad. :rak_03:

I don't think its your naga, I have been using mine since (geesh before cataclysm in WoW) with no problems. I have noticed lately that the camera seems to love to jump around. Only gone vertical a few times but I have had lots of times where the autolock would switch to some mob behind me and my camera would do an instant 180 and I was shooting at something behind what I was just facing. Quite disorienting as the tank. Its like they put code in in 1.3 to autoface our target but it only works some of the time.

I have a naga and mine will not only go up but lately its been turning me a full 90 degrees left as well. Just an instant left turn every now and then, regardless of which way I might have moving the mouse. I actually started to pay attention to my movements to make sure I wasn't having some sort of tick or something that might be a medical issue, but it just appears to be the mouse.

I have 3 variations of the Naga. lol. What can I say, I love the mouse and have multiple computeres. I have the Epic, the standard, and the SWTOR.

I haven't had any issues with the camera that were not of my own making. I have had a few issues getting turned around. It happens very rarely and I don't believe the problem is specific to the Naga.

I have razor Naga and to be honest I havent had any problems that could be interpreted as driver problems. Then again I didnt bother registering to razer site to DL their drivers.. (I can't stand being forced to register just to DL the basic bloody drivers). Im also not fan of the design but I havent bothered to buy a different mouse yet either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.