Free one month with purchase of the game in August

Kolotus

when your friend created the account and entered the serial number the should be credited with the 30 days free, , im pretty sure you still have to enter card details for your account to become active though Edited by Redat

Depends on what you mean by "didn't receive the free time."

Bear with me here.

If you mean, in order to play, your friend is still required to set up payment first, that is normal. You have to set up payment before you can use the free time. I've never figured out why that is, it just is. After you set it up (and the system takes it) you can cancel your subscription and payment method and ride out your 30 days.

Now, if you mean, your friend set up payment and was immediately charged for 30 days (instead of at the end of 30 days, like it should have been), then I have no answer. I would suggest you contact support in this case, and try working that out.

Edited by Blattan

You know the speeder we get for recruiting a new player, did they change it so that we get it as soon as they sign up now? I thought we werent supposed to get it until their free time was up.

Well, my cousin signed up and entered a timecard the other day and I recieved my speeder seconds later. I didnt think about it much at the time so I havent told him to check what his account says regarding time remaining. So this could possibly mean that he didnt get the free 30 days either?

Edited by MidichIorian

You know the speeder we get for recruiting a new player, did they change it so that we get it as soon as they sign up now? I thought we werent supposed to get it until their free time was up.

Well, my cousin signed up and entered a timecard the other day and I recieved my speeder seconds later. I didnt think about it much at the time so I havent told him to check what his account says regarding time remaining. So this could possibly mean that he didnt get the free 30 days either?

I might be wrong here, but a time card is not the same as a subscription. You cannot cancel a time card, so the moment he introduced the code he paid for additional time to the free 30 days.

I might be wrong here, but a time card is not the same as a subscription. You cannot cancel a time card, so the moment he introduced the code he paid for additional time to the free 30 days.
Oh so it's when the payment is "filed" and not when the free days are up then. Was worry for him there for a while because I told him that he would get 30 days.