Things I wished TOR would fix

Ken-Shi

This is just my own personal complaints about the game. I know that there are players out there that don't share my feelings towards this. Anyways, here goes...

Day/Night Cycles: I know this would be expensive considering the world art style, but it would go along ways towards making this feel more like a living, breathing MMO world.

Weather Cycles: Same as above.

More Orange Gear: I like the idea of modable orange gear, however I think there needs to be more orange items to pick from. It's very slim pickings right now. I'm all about keeping a Jedi Guardian looking like a Jedi Guardian, but that doesn't mean we can't have more dark robes and stuff, more cosmetic options. That and some of the end-game gear just looks horrendous. I've also noticed that a lot of the armor that was in beta has been taken out of the game. Why is that?

Hoods Up/Down Option: This might seem trivial, but it would go a long ways towards my own personal satisfaction with the game.

Cosmetic Dye Kits: As a Jedi Guardian I have the option of having brown, white and black gear options. That gets a little stale after a while. I would like to have a green or even a crimson robe eventually. Also, I spent probably a good two weeks grinding the Taral V flashpoint trying to get the Guardian's Maelstrom chest piece simply because it was a black variation of a couple of other chest pieces found on the auction house. That's kind of ridiculous don't you think?

Faction Fleet Hubs: Put some trees and stuff in there. Make the place a bit more lively. It's functionality is great, but it's kind of a boring place to hang out. Give me something to catch my eye. Hold some seasonal events there. I don't know. Do something though, they're so boring.

Pazak: In-game card game. Should be simple enough to implement and would add some much needed fluff to the game.

Expanded Space Combat: I know this is coming. I just hope it's something along the lines of the PC game, Freelancer. Something off rails with dog fights, where you can also invest non-combat activities for your spaceship and character as well. Freelancer also had the added advantage of having simple mouse controls, which would integrate well with this game.

Hobbies: Historic artifact collecting, lightsaber collecting, hunting (taxidermy trophies), etc.

Yavin 4: Let's add this location in one of the updates. There's so much lore here and is a major setting for so much of the expanded universe history.

This is just my own personal complaints about the game. I know that there are players out there that don't share my feelings towards this. Anyways, here goes...

Day/Night Cycles: I know this would be expensive considering the world art style, but it would go along ways towards making this feel more like a living, breathing MMO world.

Weather Cycles: Same as above.

More Orange Gear: I like the idea of modable orange gear, however I think there needs to be more orange items to pick from. It's very slim pickings right now. I'm all about keeping a Jedi Guardian looking like a Jedi Guardian, but that doesn't mean we can't have more dark robes and stuff, more cosmetic options. That and some of the end-game gear just looks horrendous. I've also noticed that a lot of the armor that was in beta has been taken out of the game. Why is that?

Hoods Up/Down Option: This might seem trivial, but it would go a long ways towards my own personal satisfaction with the game.

Cosmetic Dye Kits: As a Jedi Guardian I have the option of having brown, white and black gear options. That gets a little stale after a while. I would like to have a green or even a crimson robe eventually. Also, I spent probably a good two weeks grinding the Taral V flashpoint trying to get the Guardian's Maelstrom chest piece simply because it was a black variation of a couple of other chest pieces found on the auction house. That's kind of ridiculous don't you think?

Faction Fleet Hubs: Put some trees and stuff in there. Make the place a bit more lively. It's functionality is great, but it's kind of a boring place to hang out. Give me something to catch my eye. Hold some seasonal events there. I don't know. Do something though, they're so boring.

Pazak: In-game card game. Should be simple enough to implement and would add some much needed fluff to the game.

Expanded Space Combat: I know this is coming. I just hope it's something along the lines of the PC game, Freelancer. Something off rails with dog fights, where you can also invest non-combat activities for your spaceship and character as well. Freelancer also had the added advantage of having simple mouse controls, which would integrate well with this game.

Hobbies: Historic artifact collecting, lightsaber collecting, hunting (taxidermy trophies), etc.

Yavin 4: Let's add this location in one of the updates. There's so much lore here and is a major setting for so much of the expanded universe history.

Day and night cycles would be good additions, but it wouldnt work with Dromund Kaas, which is always gloomy, Weather cycles really depend on the planet, Hood toggle is coming, More armor sets wil be introduced ad time passes, Dye kits would again be nice additions, but instead of doing that, why not just introduce some of the armor models that already exist in the game but arent werable by players?, THe fleet serves its purpose, and Events are directed there, how else would people find out about the Rakghoul event when the news werent even on the site? Minigames are on the way, Hobbies dont need to be a Feature, if you want to hunt beasts, go hunt beasts, if you want to find a specific saber, then go look for one!, Yavin 4, nice addition but i would rather have Dantooine

1. all items be BoE

So people can just grind dailies and buy their Rakata gear from the GTN without doing a single ops, then complain on forums about how there's not enough to do in endgame?

2. full cross faction chat

I think only bad would come of that... enough flame wars in same-faction chat.

I DO support a Galaxy-wide chat channel though.

While Day and Night cycles would add a certain flare, its not high on my own personal lists for what needs fixing

1) Lack of social content (Pazzaak, Swoop Racing, housing, holo chess, cantina pit fighting, ect)

2) Gear dependant PVP. Just no need for it

3) LOS exploits and to many Stuns in PVP

Really they just need to make PVP better over all. Put a emphisist on skill rather then gear, on knowledge rather then ability to leap through people, on class knowledge rather then a instant stun a rama. And get it out into the open world and out of the pre made warzones.

Ilum and Outlaws den are so well set up for world pvp but there is no reason to go there. They could easily put in capturable bases where you get to defend or assualt. World relics that add a small bonus to your faction (all of it) rather then personal gain only.

When they do those 3 then we can talk on the next 3 after that

So people can just grind dailies and buy their Rakata gear from the GTN without doing a single ops, then complain on forums about how there's not enough to do in endgame?

if they want to, why not? they will need 5+ times the time to get them as the game is

I think only bad would come of that... enough flame wars in same-faction chat.

I DO support a Galaxy-wide chat channel though.

forgot to explain more... full cross faction chat by player choice and / or private chat rooms be cross faction

Edited by Kissakias

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.