Blaster to match my armor.

Arkedius

I currently wearing the armor from maelstrom that is black and using the C-303 assault rifle , but im looking for another rifle , i have the money to get the rifle from the specialty store in tatt, but is red , is there any of the same rifle black or black/silver for republic? If im not mistaken is the Recon Carbine. thanks.:rak_03:

I currently wearing the armor from maelstrom that is black and using the C-303 assault rifle , but im looking for another rifle , i have the money to get the rifle from the specialty store in tatt, but is red , is there any of the same rifle black or black/silver for republic? If im not mistaken is the Recon Carbine. thanks.:rak_03:
The E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor is black/grey with the rare splash of brown (mostly on the grip). It's also possibly the single largest rifle in the game. I've been using one since I left Tatooine, just been upgrading the s*** out of it since.

If you're on Canderous Ordo and want to see one in person, I'll see about meeting you someplace. I'll be the random Vanguard in greenish armor. With a REALLY BFG.

LOL, cool deal , whats your name? i know a lot of people like that one but i was actaully kind of looking for a small/medium rifle.
My Vanguard's name is Hadriel.

As for small to medium rifles, I'd stick with that C-303 if I were you. It's basically the same model as the Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle you see everyone carrying around, just without the shoulder stock attached. That Recon Carbine is UGLY, unless you have a set of red armor to match it to.

If you can find one, the Mandalorian Champion's rifle is a stripped down version of the E-313 Heavy Repeater found at the Tatooine Specialty Goods vendor. Good luck finding one, though: it's a world drop, and I've never seen one in-game since Day 1 of Early Access.

The Rancor-X Carbine, TBD Rifle, B-306 Bantha Disruptor, A-416 Scout Saboteur, and the E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur are all small-ish, but I think they're all world drops (except the E-111: I'm quite certain you can get that from one of the vendors on Coruscant).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...