PVP, healing merc, best in slot advice sought

Paenne

My gear and play style ---

I am valour 72, PVP focussed healing merc and love it. I now have full WH set. I have swapped out my expertise weapon crystals for power and use an inheritance slottable belt that gives more aim and power than the WH belt. I am fully augmented with power/defense augments and like the effect of this (plus I can make them). I play with a PVP guild and we run and win Rated WZ a lot. I usually get 300 - 350 k healing but this is very variable depending on how the WZ plays out. When teamed with a tank that guards me (which we almost always do in rated) we are indestructable and can usually defend a node or prevent a cap by 4 or 5 enemy players. Our rated team is well balanced and usually runs with 2 healers, 2 tanks, 4 DPS (2 with stealth ability).

I have done all the applicable datacrons, so have the benefit of these. I also have leveled the other classes to 50 so can self buff with all four class buffs. I PVP with the "Exotec Reflex Stim" 128 Aim 152 Power buff. I have a 31/8/2 build.

My basic stats are (this is buffed with the Exotec reflex stim---

Aim 1655, End 1562, Expertise 1231, Crit 40.05%, Crit mult 69.75%, Activation speed -14.96% (alc 369), Power 728, Bonus heal 605. HP 18306, Armour 4912, Dmg reduction 35.26%, Defence chance 12.52%.

My question ----

I am looking to improve my overall healing ability - mainly want to get bigger base heals -- by swapping out some of the item modification slots in my gear. My expertise and crits are a bit high so I can afford to reduce these, I am looking to improve aim and power without giving up any of my endurance, defense or armour.

Has anyone done a best in slot analysis for a merc (I have managed to find it for other classes), if so could you provide some advice, thanks.

All the best.

18,300 health seems low for warhero..are you fully auged?

He says he uses defense/power augs which is a rlly bad idea in my opinion, you're losing out on a good chunk of health.

This is my post from another thread, with my stats. I'd advise you to get closer to this.

In full augmented war hero with aim augments and aim stim, I think I have something like this;

20k hp

18k Aim

1370 expertise

850-900? bonus damage (from power)

42% crit

75% surge

10% alacrity

Which is close enough to perfect IMO, maybe some slight tweaks to crit/power (don't remember my power 100% off the top of my head)

Thanks for the advice, I have swapped out some armour pieces (they are hard to get and very expensive on my server) and changed my augments, my stats now sit at.

Aim 1814

Endurance 1711 (HP = 19812)

Power 713

Expertise 1181

Alcarcity 369 ( 14.96% reduction)

Armour 4876

Defence chance 6.30

Bonus heal 625

Crit 40.85

Crit multiplier 69.74

Will see in the next few days of the reduction in defence chance of about 6% has much effect given that I have gained aobut 1400 HP (7%).

That's looking much better.

Another tweak I would do though is to swap some alacrity for surge. 15% is a little high and 69% is a little low, 10% and 75% is ideal in my opinion. Doesn't have to be exacty that, but with 1 or 2 simple mod/implant swaps you can easily get near those numbers.

drop your crit to 35% with IA buff and get your surge to 75% spend the rest into power.

go for this

Aim get this as hight as you can

Endurance 19k anywhere round there is fine

Power 800+

Expertise 1300

Alcarcity 12% +

Armour 4900

Defence chance keep it base

Bonus heal 700+

Crit 35%

Crit multiplier 75%

Edited by geftra

drop your crit to 35% with IA buff and get your surge to 75% spend the rest into power.

go for this

Aim get this as hight as you can

Endurance 19k anywhere round there is fine

Power 800+

Expertise 1300

Alcarcity 12% +

Armour 4900

Defence chance keep it base

Bonus heal 700+

Crit 35%

Crit multiplier 75%

I support this except I like my alacrity to be around 13.5% so when I get First Responder my heals are at 1.2 and 1.6