War zone fatalities!!!!!

NoaFlux

As this game struggles I have been thinking of new ways to bring people back!

I believe that the WZ system here is amazing but I believe it could be made a little bit more intense.

MY SUGGESTION IS NOT TO MAKE FATALITIES NECCESARILY, OR ADD ANY ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WOULD EFFECT THE CURRENT GAME.

Here is what my WZ "fatalities" idea would consist of;

1. It would be tagged on to your favorite move (like an augment).

2. It would only be during a certain time of the match, last minute (if team is winning by a landslide).

This would help encourage people to play to the end even if they are losing badly.

3. THIS WOULD ONLY BE A COSMETIC TYPE OF THING, it would not do damage.

4. Little to no blood, but a little blood gets my vote.

I don't think you will ever see blood, or dismembering in this game, so sadly no fatalities.

But if they were to be doing this, I think the effect would be better applied to the finishing moves, I think every class has something of the sort, or some specs have effects.

Pyrotech dots do more damage when target is under 30% i think, soo the target's entire body could be lit on fire.

Or the assassin execute, could be them impaling their target on the saber.

oooorr! vicious throw beheads the target!

I don't think you will ever see blood, or dismembering in this game, so sadly no fatalities.

But if they were to be doing this, I think the effect would be better applied to the finishing moves, I think every class has something of the sort, or some specs have effects.

Pyrotech dots do more damage when target is under 30% i think, soo the target's entire body could be lit on fire.

Or the assassin execute, could be them impaling their target on the saber.

oooorr! vicious throw beheads the target!

Good point. I was thinking more along the lines of a new move...that you could earn etc. And it wouldn't necessarily use blood, it could be as simple as throwing some one off screen or pummeling them into the ground.

A little blood on the 30% below would def add some intensity though. I'm down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.