Are there any other stories as good as the Jedi Knight's plot?

Xelanoux

Dear Dawgs,

I've just recently acquired the level of 30 on the Jedi Knight and, I've gotta say, its story is over 9000x better than the consular's thus far.

well I'm trying to avoid any spoilers that I don't have to see, but are there any other plots that are as good?

Dear Dawgs,

I've just recently acquired the level of 30 on the Jedi Knight and, I've gotta say, its story is over 9000x better than the consular's thus far.

well I'm trying to avoid any spoilers that I don't have to see, but are there any other plots that are as good?

The story for Jedi Knight was very good, loved playing through it. I have enjoyed playing a smuggler as well, that one has more humor. Liked both of them very much. I would say smuggler if you feel like a fun story, or trooper if you feel like more of a hero-story. Just going by the general mood of said class.

Have fun with you JK :)

Agent is by far the best story in the entire game. As far as Warrior versus Knight goes, the Warrior has a far better Act I and II, the Knight's Act III is better than the Warrior's though.

My breakdown would be as follows:

1) Agent

2) Knight

3) Warrior

4) Smuggler

5) Trooper

6) Inquisitor

7) Consular

I still have to finish the Bounty Hunter.

Edited by Blev

I liked the sinq story up until the end of chapter 1 (30-ish) after which it became a little too generic.

The Knight story is my favorite so far. IMO, it doesn't really pick up until the end of chapter 1 but it doesn't falter or fade in chapter's 2 & 3.

The Consular story is my least favorite but I haven't finished it (and probably won't).

Playing the Warrior story now (post chapter 1) and it's good but nothing too good yet although I like both Vette and Jaesa.

I've heard nothing but very good things about the Agent story so will likely play that through when I'm done with my Warrior.

In my opinion, no. The Jedi Knight Story is the classic "hero of the galaxy" story that every Jedi fan loves. You save the galaxy, get the girl, defeat the bad guys, and is just plain cool while doing it. The other classes are minor roles in the overall game. The Trooper and the Smuggler may be heroes at the end of their stories, but are nothing compared to the Jedi Knight's role in the war. The Jedi Consular is kinda cool, but is more of a defensive character than the rest of the them. All and All:

Jedi Knight - Awesome hero, good fighter, and great story.

Jedi Consular - Good story, not good in combat, okay.

Trooper - Fun, gets boring, boring story.

Smuggler - No comment.

Hope that answers your question :)

Youse - The Shadowlands

I also loved the Sith Inquisitor storyline . The whole rise from slave to

was poetic. I was actually quite touched at the end.

Smuggler, imo is only great if you go dark side. They give you dark side points for doing smuggler-like things, of *course* I'm going to pick that option! Plus, without saying anything too spoilery, you can opt not to be anyone's pawn at the end and not answer to anyone but yourself. Very satisfying.

Imperial Agent was amazing. So many twists, turns and w t f moments! I highly recommend it.

I'm also enjoying the jedi knight story (up to 43). Truly epic from day one. Though something tells me it might be better as a male then a female.

Trooper, was great up til the end, then I felt like it fizzled out. I was like, that's it? Honestly though, I only played for two reasons: 1. so I could be FemShep (woot!) and 2. To romance Aric Jorgan. It's kind of funny, but in some ways I was more satisfied with the Aric storyline then the main class one! Another great part about trooper is that there are quests where you are literally fighting right along side all of your companions. That was a rush.

I'm to 38 with my sith warrior (close to finishing chapter 2). I loved the end of chapter 1 but haven't been into anything after that. Maybe they'll throw me a curveball at the Chapter 2 end quest.

Haven't really tried bounty hunter or consular much yet (only on capital planets with those. Man I play too much...).

Edited by MagicMurdock

I really liked the Jedi Knight story, but in my opinion the Sith Warrior story is better. I have 5 50's and from best to worst (in terms of class story) look like this:

Sith warrior, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, Trooper, Inquisitor.

With the exception of the Inquisitor I really liked all the class stories I played so far.

I would really like to see them all but I don't have the patience to grind all the missions over again, and even with class perks, levelling via warzones and flashpoints is still way too slow.

I rate the Jedi knights story best so far. I've done the SW, Smuggler and Jedi Consular all the way and Sith Sorceror to end of chapter 1. I've started the trooper but only level 15 or something. Smuggler and Sith Warrior are pretty good. Consular got better towards the end but the first two chapters were painful.

I'm thinking about starting up the Imp Agent now as it gets such good reviews.

I've seen all but sage past lvl 40, smuggler, and agent.

I liked the inquisitor story very much.

All I've seen are pretty good, and unique. I'm not so fond of the sage story so far, but maybe it gets better.

JK is probably the most epic chapter 3 of them all, with SW 2nd.

I finished chapter 2 of warrior and the quest after that, and I still don't think it's better than Inquisitor or Knight for one simple reason:

You're always someone's lacky! The end of Chapter 2 still has you as a friggin apprentice for goodness sakes! And the quest after turns you into a glorified meat grinder for the emperor. At least Inquisitors and Knights are out of the apprentice/padawan stage early on. I liked Inquisitor the best because you were truly your own boss for most of the story.

Because of that reason I'm going to say Inquisitor is the best for me so far, followed by knight and warrior.

Though maybe it depends on your personality. I like being my own master and not having to answer to someone above me all the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.