Way to much down time!

Thasri

OK, in beta you can expect the servers to be down a lot but this game is LIVE now. In the last week since the game has gone live we've been down two time and we'll be expected to be down 3 more time in this week. As a future paying customer this is completely unacceptable. The servers have to stay up more than that, the DEVs are taking away play time that we are paying for and we not able to play. I can tell you this, if the servers have to be down that many time a week you guys better be lowering the monthly fee a bit. A lot people are going to be freakin pissed to have that much down time in one week. I myself included.

:jawa_mad:

OK, in beta you can expect the servers to be down a lot but this game is LIVE now. In the last week since the game has gone live we've been down two time and we'll be expected to be down 3 more time in this week. As a future paying customer this is completely unacceptable. The servers have to stay up more than that, the DEVs are taking away play time that we are paying for and we not able to play. I can tell you this, if the servers have to be down that many time a week you guys better be lowering the monthly fee a bit. A lot people are going to be freakin pissed to have that much down time in one week. I myself included.

This is normal for the launch of an MMO.

Within a couple weeks things will settle down.

The Servers are not LIVE as the game launches on 12/20. You have not yet 'paid' any subscription as it isn't required until the game is launched. If you by chance have already gotten your redeem code and have paid your monthly subscription early, then that is on you as it is not required until the 20th.

Games not even out yet. Besides, the downtime has been only an hour to 3 hours each time. I'm sure you can handle not playing Starwars for a couple hours so they can do maintenance in order to keep the servers running as smooth as they have been. Once its out, maintenance is only once a week. I think its every Tuesday, extremely early in the morning.

Yes they have alot of downtime atm, but its not that bad... and there are other things to do in life you know... Go outside, clean up your house/flat/room, meet friends, work, study etc, there's so much other stuff to do than playing a game!

Really? That is the best response you have?

He is actually correct by the way. The game is not live, and you have yet to pay for anything.

As an FYI, it's "You're".

Yea you really got me.

The game is LIVE, don't know where the hell you've been and I have paid my money. It's part of the deal.

Personal attacks are not the way to keep your thread from being either closed or simply flamed to hell.

You need to realise that the launch date is the 20th, what we have right now is early access and it gives loyal customers a possibility start playing early, at no point during this time has there been any unscheduled maintenances at all and from what I have seen only 2 or 3 servers going down, which after a few hours if not less was back up again.

So please OP just stop.

Thanks you, kk.

In before "Don't talk or else your dumb"

Edited by Koyi_Aldira

The game is NOT (see i can use caps too) live. Now this is where you go "yes it is live!!!" then I go "no it's not!!!' then you go ...

(you) "yes it is!!"

(me) "no it's not"

(you) "yes it is!!"

and so forth...

Edited by Beregonn

u mad bro?

The servers have been down way longer than 1-3 hour at a time. Maybe you guys slept through it? idk. And don't think that because it's early access means any thing. I just hoping that this is not a trend of whats to come after early access. I can see the server coming down right before the 20th but in the next few day it'll be down, what, 3 times? Whatever, flame away I could care less.

The servers have been down way longer than 1-3 hour at a time. Maybe you guys slept through it? idk. And don't think that because it's early access means any thing. I just hoping that this is not a trend of whats to come after early access. I can see the server coming down right before the 20th but in the next few day it'll be down, what, 3 times? Whatever, flame away I could care less.

Hey, I just logged in. Servers down and now I'm here patiently waiting.

Because raging never helped.

Your crimes against English are noted.

I can deal with down time, if it improves queue times and is schedule during off hours. What's a little annoying is the when, today at 6:00 CST! That's going to suck, by the time I get off work the server will be going down. Not cool.

I agree, taking the servers down in prime time is really not cool. Not sure if the DEVs have grasp the MMO market yet. People are home and off of work during these times.

Really, you are flaming us, we are right and you don't like it! So take a deep breath, and remember this is just a game, if you can't take 3 hours of down time a few times a week while the game is new (cuz it will get better) then maybe you should look to see if you should be even playing the game.

I can deal with down time, if it improves queue times and is schedule during off hours. What's a little annoying is the when, today at 6:00 CST! That's going to suck, by the time I get off work the server will be going down. Not cool.

Ultimately one or the other is going to be the victim as timezones prove to be a pain. BioWare will have to choose a certain time, and it's either the American or European lot that will be the scapegoat for that matter.

Unless they'll manage to have two different maintenance times for these respective regions of course.

Also, OP: u mad? Thought so. Too bad, learn to live with it.