How to get more Power on Wh Weaponmaster

PowerReaper

Swap out mods & enhancements with high endurance/low power for ones with low endurance/high power.

Use power instead of expertise crystals.

You could go for all power augments, but overall the strength augments are better.

Swap out mods & enhancements with high endurance/low power for ones with low endurance/high power.

Use power instead of expertise crystals.

You could go for all power augments, but overall the strength augments are better.

Prove it? The only sents/maras I've seen on two different servers with higher bonus damage than mine were doing the same thing I've been doing (stacking power augs) and were just farther along in optimizing their gear (power/surge augments from heal op/scoundrel? gloves). All of their strength numbers have been pretty much in line with mine.

Prove it? The only sents/maras I've seen on two different servers with higher bonus damage than mine were doing the same thing I've been doing (stacking power augs) and were just farther along in optimizing their gear (power/surge augments from heal op/scoundrel? gloves). All of their strength numbers have been pretty much in line with mine.

Prove what?

That strength augments are better than power augs overall? - There is a thread about it somewhere by LagunaD, look it up. His numbers & charts are correct. Don't want to believe me? I don't care.

Or did you want me to prove that you get more power by getting the 27 endurance/43 power enhancements instead of the 45 endurance/22 power? that's just basic math. Don't believe me? Couldn't care less.

But just out of curiosity, what is your bonus dmg?

Prove what?

That strength augments are better than power augs overall? - There is a thread about it somewhere by LagunaD, look it up. His numbers & charts are correct. Don't want to believe me? I don't care.

Or did you want me to prove that you get more power by getting the 27 endurance/43 power enhancements instead of the 45 endurance/22 power? that's just basic math. Don't believe me? Couldn't care less.

But just out of curiosity, what is your bonus dmg?

I was just talking about the augment part, definitely agree about the enhancements and crystals. I tried finding that thread by LagunaD to no avail, but I did read a few of his posts about power v strength (as well as a few others). Very few seemed to incorporate Zen (or the Mara equivalent). I know on my Sentinel it is up very, very often in pvp and what seems like every 15-20 seconds in pve. When you hit zen, you autocrit anyway, so the crit difference is moot and therefore power would be the better choice. For rage/focus, it seems like power would win by default because of the autocrit on smash, which is far and away the meat and potatoes of the build's damage. I personally have my character set up like this:

Bonus ~550

Crit ~33% buffed

Surge ~77%

Some of my gear is still BM (relic belt chest weapons), all the BM stuff has the crappier blue augments. I'm still using an augged Matrix Cube over a second boundless ages and my crit is admittedly a little lower than I'd like. I did not realize crit's direct dr and the crit bonus from strength was calculated independently. Either way, my sentinel is largely shelved due to the majority of the people I played with regularly abandoning the game. I may get on him this weekend and swap my augments out and see if there is a noticeable difference.

Close to what I have. But i prefer a slightly higher crit chance. So i got 2 mods with crit & surge instead of power & surge.

Doesn't make too much difference in overall dmg though.

I play Carnage exclusively and with 100% crit chance on Force Scream after massacre I just don't see the need for more than 25% melee crit, I have all 4 class buffs since I have 4 50's and all my companions at 10k affection.

I play Carnage exclusively and with 100% crit chance on Force Scream after massacre I just don't see the need for more than 25% melee crit, I have all 4 class buffs since I have 4 50's and all my companions at 10k affection.

Same for me, only I play watchman mostly (and hybrid atm) so the dot's critting more often keeps me going longer. For combat I agree with what you posted

I play Carnage exclusively and with 100% crit chance on Force Scream after massacre I just don't see the need for more than 25% melee crit.

Higher crit levels are useful when u open with Precision Slash then spam Blade Rush x 6 in 6 secs with Zen. Combat playstyles favor high hit frequency within the shortest period of time. When one attribute like crit goes way below its DR, its only suggesting tthat you believe that another stat like high bonus damage is the holy grail - and not a reflection of optimal gameplay for specific bosses and situations.