The Smuggler Story Trailer

LevelZeroZilch

Enough folks enjoyed the

that I made for me to do another class. I went with Smuggler to advertise the class' story a bit (and I wanted a Gunslinger >.>).

Enjoy the

I'll likely do an Imperial class next. Partially to balance trailers out and, well, HK-51 is on the horizon.

Since I leveled a Guardian for the Knight trailer, it's looking like the Inquisitor. ;)

Personally, I'd go with a Female Imperial Agent for you next one. Jo Wyatt does a very good job at it, and from looking at your trailers, you could do something real amazing for the IA.

Personally, I'd go with a Female Imperial Agent for you next one. Jo Wyatt does a very good job at it, and from looking at your trailers, you could do something real amazing for the IA.

Everyone I talk to loves the IA story. That's put me off for now since I'm learning this as I go along. Just look at the difference between the Knight & Smuggler trailer.

Imperial Agent will be near the end but rest assured I want to know what the hype is all about and that includes giving the story justice. :)

Edited by LevelZeroZilch