Sabre storm and atura form

So a talented community member figured out that sabre storm wasn't buffing atura form critical damage bonus after 1.2. So after bringing it to the devs attention,, they fixed it. They just removed its bonus damage to atura procs, since we are within our damage range. Interesting... Edited by AidanLightwalker

Hahahaha... I laughed so hard when i saw this, so they can't fix it, what they did? They removed it~~ Great! So i will be expecting them to say: Since the game is not performing as we hoped, We will be tanking down the game, The game really sucks anyway, so players should really not be affected.

So a talented community member figured out that sabre storm wasn't buffing atura form critical damage bonus after 1.2. So after bringing it to the devs attention,, they fixed it. They just removed its bonus damage to atura procs, since we are within our damage range. Interesting...

In one build they decided to lower damage and just forgot to remove note from skill description. Then they fixed it, but instead of reporting it as "now Saber Storm corretly doesn't mention increasing critical damage of Ataru Form", they reported is as a nerf and not nerf at same time(overall damage was nerfed some time in the past, but your damage won't change when compared to before this patch).

In one build they decided to lower damage and just forgot to remove note from skill description. Then they fixed it, but instead of reporting it as "now Saber Storm corretly doesn't mention increasing critical damage of Ataru Form", they reported is as a nerf and not nerf at same time(overall damage was nerfed some time in the past, but your damage won't change when compared to before this patch).

Wrong. Saber Storm was still buffing the *force* critical damage bonus of Ataru Form, but since Ataru Form was changed to a melee ability in 1.2, this buff did not actually increase damage.

Customer Service eventually acknowledged that it was a bug.

Edited by LagunaD