What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

Halinmonk

Naming a lightsaber sounds like a very sith thing to do. Immortalising a weapon, a tool of violence. Doesn't sound very jedi-ish however.

I don't think it sounds very Sith either. The strength of a Sith comes from their passions, not their tools. And a tool is discarded when it no longer is useful to a Sith; a Sith could throw a lightsaber away for a new one without a thought.

I don't think it sounds very Sith either. The strength of a Sith comes from their passions, not their tools. And a tool is discarded when it no longer is useful to a Sith; a Sith could throw a lightsaber away for a new one without a thought.

only for some Sith. For instance I've been using the lightsaber I got on DK (Vile Avenger Lightsaber), and just been updating it with the best mods, hilts, enhancements, etc.

I find that immortalizing my weapon is fun. On my 50 I did the same thing, and just modded my beginning lightsaber throughout the story

only for some Sith. For instance I've been using the lightsaber I got on DK (Vile Avenger Lightsaber), and just been updating it with the best mods, hilts, enhancements, etc.

I find that immortalizing my weapon is fun. On my 50 I did the same thing, and just modded my beginning lightsaber throughout the story

I don't think that what you as a player are choosing to do for fun doesn't really reflect what would be appropriate to the Sith Code. Unless you're saying you're a Sith in real life. ;)

Edited by DoctorJest