Communication....can we have some please?

pure_laced

I realize there have been layoffs, but it seems there a few people still remaining in their community relations roles yet we have nary a word from them about anything substantial.

Could you at least try and make a concerted effort in taking part of some of the recent discussions about the state of the game, new content, and the like?

Not going to happen. Anytime they make a statement and fail to deliver the player base will quote there lies and failures. They hired the Sock puppet CS reps to be flame shields to give the illusion of interaction.

Maybe they should try telling the truth instead. I bet alot of people would not complain if they kept everyone up to date on things.

When they dont say anything thats when the rumors fly.

Just look at the anonomous poster that talked about F2P and 500 million to make the game and that Daniel and James were two of the people that were going to be laid off in the second wave.

Nope. Not one would from Bioware on this, they would rather keep quiet so when the truth does come out they can say its old news and look at what we have instored for you to buy with your cartel coins.

By the end of it Bioware/EA will have a worse rep with the players than SOE/LA had with their players.

When you get some communication it's gonna be some female from the community team that will respond with about two sentences that are vague as hell or spin something to make it sound positive.

BioWare believes sending a female out to the wolves means that will go easy on them and be much nicer.

Edited by DuckKing

When you get some communication it's gonna be some female from the community team that will respond with about two sentences that are vague as hell or spin something to make it sound positive.

BioWare believes sending a female out to the wolves means that will go easy on them and be much nicer.

Logged in to tell you that you should feel bad for what you're saying.

They'll post when they're ready to, but I think it strange to have nothing move on the dev tracker all day.

I bet alot of people would not complain if they kept everyone up to date on things.

You'd lose that bet. MMO communities complain about anything and everything. They may complain less, but they will find something to complain about.

Communication now costs 500 cartel coins..:)

they put a Q & A out for the f2p questions, not that they will answer anything but sugar coated questions, that will most likely be all the communiction we will get for now, I am sure explantions will be forth coming "soon" :)

I realize there have been layoffs, but it seems there a few people still remaining in their community relations roles yet we have nary a word from them about anything substantial.

Could you at least try and make a concerted effort in taking part of some of the recent discussions about the state of the game, new content, and the like?

I would like to add that closing threads and handing out infractions/warnings does not count as communication.

I'm not betting on anything except the communication on the small things that come on the main site front page. That's all.

I still remember when they got a new team and promised us hardcore they would communicate A LOT more. It was happening for a couple weeks then POOF...gone again. What's going on. Really?

Break time for TOR for me however. The lack of communication is really starting to irritate even me. One of the most positive outlookers of this game. I'm still gonna play..just not as much. Anyway, I don't know why they don't say CRAP about anything at all. I blame EA, I really do. I REALLY do

Edited by Sarfux