Get your extra Cartel Coins CE only 30bux!

Entropicus

Assumptions are dangerous.

Also assuming that if you apply 30 CE codes you will get credit for being a CE owner 30 times. Also I could be wrong but the way I read this gift condition was you were a CE owner before July 31st. So its a stretch to think you would get any coins at all.

Lets assume Cartal Coins = 1 buck to 100 coins.

You get 1k coins = 10 bucks.

Past subscribers get 150 coins per month paid. 150 coins could equal $15 for all we know. That conversion rate would be $1 to 10 coins if this were the case, but I don't know either.

I wonder why they don't make a Digital CE? You know, access to the CE vendor plus the digital goodies just without the material goods you get in the physical CE? Be nothing but pure profit for them, simply upgrading accounts like the DDE. :confused:

Collector's edition is $30. It comes with the game which will be worth $15. It comes with a free month subscription. That's worth another $15. It comes with Darth Malgus Statue, currently worth $40+. Comes with soundtrack and journal. I just went to buy more of them because there's no doubt there will still be demand for all the parts, but alas they either figured out their mistake or they went through the stock. Which means there is plenty of demand.

I think its cute you believe you can get them and somehow resell the codes when the game is going f2p and they wil be useless. I can buy the entire box minus the code on ebay right now for $30 + shipping. It is no mistake they are going to be worthless. Why would I risk buying a code from you when I can go right through origin for $15 or any other reputable place. Youd have to sell them for $5 if you are lucky. The statues are going for $20 on ebay. I saw the entire box brand new minus the code for 29.99. So I think you might be headed for a loss.

Just shows a fool and his money are soon parted.

I wonder why they don't make a Digital CE? You know, access to the CE vendor plus the digital goodies just without the material goods you get in the physical CE? Be nothing but pure profit for them, simply upgrading accounts like the DDE. :confused:

Who says they wont after f2p launches. :) Few coins you can upgrade I bet.

I think its cute you believe you can get them and somehow resell the codes when the game is going f2p and they wil be useless. I can buy the entire box minus the code on ebay right now for $30 + shipping. It is no mistake they are going to be worthless. Why would I risk buying a code from you when I can go right through origin for $15 or any other reputable place. Youd have to sell them for $5 if you are lucky. The statues are going for $20 on ebay. I saw the entire box brand new minus the code for 29.99. So I think you might be headed for a loss.

Just shows a fool and his money are soon parted.

The game is not completely free to play. You will need a subscription for a lot of content. Once again the box is worth the $15 game plus a one month $15 subscription.

And K-Mart offers 90 day returns. So there is no possibility of loss. Get over yourself doomsayer.

I smell someone getting stuck with copies. Kmart is selling em cheap for a reason. Soon they will be worthless.

This, the game is now 15 dollars with 1 month free. The CE is 30 dollars which is 100% more than the regular version, the value has dropped substantionally. Soon much like warcraft you can will be able to just download the client and wont need a hard copy.

I understand why they are clearing it out. Its because when the game goes f2p they will be worthless. You wont need a code to access the game. I paid $150 for mine got my free month and they are giving us other perks. I see no problem with it. I am happy other people can get in on the CE deal for cheap.

This = Truth. We bought our CEs when they were cool, and unique.

Other than 1000 coins (which is prob cheaper than $30 once it launches) and a couple of digital items that noone uses why would it matter once f2p launches if you are CE or not.

I'd like the few extra goodies personally, and the 1000 coins. Nobody knows how much 1 cartel coin will be worth, so it could be a good deal. Besides, $30 for the statue is worth it.

Edited by Selvec