Do you absolutely enjoy SWTOR?

DuckKing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I subscribed a couple weeks ago after playing the trial. So far, I love the game. I don't know and might not understand all the complaints people have. It's like they wanted this game to be perfect, and when it wasn't, they decided to just outright hate it. Even people who no longer play come back to the forums just to say how much they hate this game.

I have a level 40 Jedi Knight and I've enjoyed every level. I like how I can't zoom to max level just to sit and complain about the lack of content. The ravenous masses blow through 50 levels of content to get to an endgame, as if the end is really the point.

I hope this game continues to be fun for me and thrives, free too play or not.

Answers in caps.

The title says all and be honest here.

Do you enjoy the linear approach to this game?. NO.

After you complete you're class story, what else is there to explore? AT THE RATE I PROGRESS ON CLASS STORIES I SHOULD NEVER REACH THE END. THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT, AS SLOW PROGRESS AS POSSIBLE.

NPC's are too static, I think Bioware really messed up here. AGREED.

No day or night cycles and no weather. AGREED.

Social hubs are simply... well boring, SOCIAL REALLY DEPENDS ON THE PEOPLE.

Why is every flashpoint and operations on the fleet? I'm tired of everyone being forced to stand around on the fleet. BECAUSE THEY WANT PEOPLE IN THE SOCIAL HUBS. SEE ABOVE.

Daily quests, where do I even begin to express my dislike for these. AGREED, BUT NOT FORCED TO DO THEM.

On-rails space combat? Need I say more. WHEN AND IF I LEAVE THIS GAME THE TOP 2 REASONS WILL BE THE "SPACE EXPERIENCE" AND A FOCUS ON CASH SHOP ITEMS INSTEAD OF CONTENT.

PVP fun for awhile then becomes a drag. WOULDN'T KNOW; I DON'T PVP.

Now that this game has gone "Free to Play" and half of Bioware's team has been wiped out, I don't think TOR will improve for the longest... CERTAINLY WON'T BE UPDATING AND BUG FIXING AS QUICKLY AS WITH A LARGER TEAM.

Anyways, in my opinion this game just isn't fun anymore. With all the money they made from our subscriptions since this game went live much hasn't changed, well maybe a little but nothing really significant. It's missing the fun factor. Just think, now that this game is going free to play I don't think anything will move out faster if they couldn't do it when alot of us were subbed. MY FIANCEE AND I ARE HAVING FUN TREATING IT AS A CO-OP GAME. THE SECOND IT STOPS BEING ENJOYABLE WE'LL MOVE ON. ENJOY YOUR NEXT ONE.

Edited by Stryklone

Yes, I enjoy playing this game and have been since getting into beta last year (Aug 2, 2011).

Have an Agent at 50 (just getting ready to finish up his class quest), a Trooper at 49 (still on Voss) and 6 other alts

at various levels.

Could it be better, sure, any game can be improved upon.

Yes, ToR plays more like a single player game but I like the fact that I don't have to group up to advance.

BTW: Count Rugan was the six fingered man in The Princess Bride.