Respawns in EC are very stupid

Biscuitt

So I hopped into a guild group in progress, down the tanks, cleared the way to the third boss. We whiped, a lot of new people. We had respawns on the way back. It only took us 15 minutes to get to the 3rd boss. This is stupid and dumb bugs like this is why I will quit this game. Not F2P.

FIX THIS!

So I hopped into a guild group in progress, down the tanks, cleared the way to the third boss. We whiped, a lot of new people. We had respawns on the way back. It only took us 15 minutes to get to the 3rd boss. This is stupid and dumb bugs like this is why I will quit this game. Not F2P.

FIX THIS!

There's no such thing as respawns in a cleared instance.

There's no such thing as respawns in a cleared instance.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the bugs experienced in Denova since the massive server transfers. Once the massive server transfers hit it created a situation where Denova would split into multiple instances and when a group wiped, and inevitably released, they got switched to another instance and EVERYTHING respawned. The work around for this was to always have 1 dead person stay in the instance until the entire group respawned back into the instance but then another bug came about where it prevented them from going back in...

:rolleyes:

Edited by TheRealCandyMan

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the bugs experienced in Denova since the massive server transfers. Once the massive server transfers hit it created a situation where Denova would split into multiple instances and when a group wiped, and inevitably released, they got switched to another instance and EVERYTHING respawned. The work around for this was to always have 1 dead person stay in the instance until the entire group respawned back into the instance but then another bug came about where it prevented them from going back in...

:rolleyes:

I've cleared Denova on Hardmode and Storymode each one a week for the last two months and have never experienced a single respawn in any operation, or flashpoint.

I've cleared Denova on Hardmode and Storymode each one a week for the last two months and have never experienced a single respawn in any operation, or flashpoint.

Congratulations, you haven't experienced this bug. Not everyone experiences every bug. My guild has cleared this every week since the second week it was released and we have experienced it only a few times. Some people get bugs more then others.

Congratulations, you haven't experienced this bug. Not everyone experiences every bug. My guild has cleared this every week since the second week it was released and we have experienced it only a few times. Some people get bugs more then others.

Hence, how difficult it can be to isolate the occurrence, which is why it is silly for players to demand things just be fixed. "THIS IS THE BUG, FIX IT!"

That's fine and all, but chances are high that the development/QA team already know about it, but have issues reproducing it with quality metrics/specifications that can guarantee why it occurs, and then to reverse-engineer the code to see how it occurs, and then write a patch for it.

Old news, workaround: Have one person not release after a wipe! This person will hold onto the current instance your group is running in so that the instance can't swap to another that doesn't have the trash cleared yet.

Expect the fix during some major patch release.