The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

before i del yet another char

ElectroFidgit

The way i read this is that your trying to get the datacron from the droid factory which is now in a h4 area. You need to have done this before to know the easiest way to get it solo. My advice is just to ask for help. Plus, the datacron in there is aim. Useless for assassin so a bit pointless to delete a character over not getting it

I don't understand deleting toons at all. The only one I've deleted so far was named in tribute to a former Guild leader. when they left, the name didn't fit the legacy, and there was no other reason to keep it. It was only level 10, so it only took a few hours to reroll.

can i get some actual new player help. I’m trying to get the holocron on balmora. i followed one of the spec guides for solo play and now I’m getting it handed to me even worse. I’m a sith assassin. i prefer ranged combat. i have 0 interest in pvp. I’m here for kotor 3 through whatever. Now I know this boss area (into the pit) is more broke than swg on a bad day but i have to kill this boss to move on. Where is the best place to get gear to be sure that helps. Don’t even get me started on all the different money in the game. casual friendly my r2 droid.

Flash Point's and Groupfinder are your friends. Use them and grind a bunch of FlashPoints get exp & loot, then return for SWEET REVENGE!!!:D

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD!!!:D

The way i read this is that your trying to get the datacron from the droid factory which is now in a h4 area. You need to have done this before to know the easiest way to get it solo. My advice is just to ask for help. Plus, the datacron in there is aim. Useless for assassin so a bit pointless to delete a character over not getting it

He's talking about a Datacron he has to get for a class quest, I believe.