Is jedL community on swtor?

Cathest

Does anyone know or what server they are on? I was in mandoade (Mando'ade) on Bria as well as SLTH and an wondering if anyone plays here.

Mandoade was cool, we had hot girls in vent. Well...at least they sounded hot :)

Yes, JEDL and SLTH ORDER both do exist on The Ebon Hawk. I am the Alor'aan for SLTH ORDER. (After the split, SLTH Order began accepting Non-Force Sensitives to fill in the gap when our Mandos split.)

Check out our Website:

http://www.slthorder.enjin.com/home

Or contact me in-game if you have an Empire toon, my in-game is Markav. Other leaders you might contact are: Denaria, T'Goonda, Baneclaw, and Vildreth. Usually one of us is on.

Edited by TheLoneSage

Yes, JEDL and SLTH ORDER both do exist on The Ebon Hawk. I am the Alor'aan for SLTH ORDER. (After the split, SLTH Order began accepting Non-Force Sensitives to fill in the gap when our Mandos split.

Check out our Website:

http://www.slthorder.enjin.com/home

Oh good stuff:) I was on Bria in one of the RP Guilds that was associated with JedL. Sorry can't remember the name of that Guild though.....good bunch od people.

Oh good stuff:) I was on Bria in one of the RP Guilds that was associated with JedL. Sorry can't remember the name of that Guild though.....good bunch od people.

Most (If not all) of us have transferred from SWG to TOR. Keeping most of our old community. So we're still alive and going strong! :)

Edited by TheLoneSage

Most (If not all) of us have transferred from SWG to TOR. Keeping most of our old community. So we're still alive and going strong! :)

From memory (pls correct em if I am wrong) Ebon Hawk is an East Coast Server right? Shame tbh:p I am from the land of Kiwi's......playing on an East coast server would be horrid for me....Latency, lag would be Super super high.