A Star Wars MMO based off of Ep. 4, 5, 6 on it's way?

Nearbo

I also have to say that I don't think it's terrible, but the graphics have started to age, and it does operate on the EVE scale of user friendliness, inexperienced players will be eaten, spit out, eaten again and lastly defecated

Yeah, the graphics were starting to age quite a lot. I remember back in 2003 thinking how great they were. Even years later though you still couldn't beat the sight of the sunset on Tatooine for that Star Wars feeling. I don't know but I actually felt like I was in the Star Wars universe more than I do here.

I'm a bit surprised you would say it has EVE scale of user friendliness though. I think it was pretty straightforward with the skill system. EVE's learning curve is like climbing Everest.

Edited by Cordelia

It's too bad I find the pre-cu emu super boring with it missing most of the content I loved from the NGE. Grinding terminal missions to level up your skills, or joining one the AFK static grinding groups. How is that fun?

once SWGemu is at 1.0, their releasing their Core3 code, which would allow people build our own servers. with our own content. yatta yatta,

once SWGemu is at 1.0, their releasing their Core3 code, which would allow people build our own servers. with our own content. yatta yatta,

Oh, I was gonna say that I loved your mods btw. I was hooked on many mods after trying yours first. I never uninstalled SWG, and they're still on my pc.

Edited by Hambunctious

I'm a bit surprised you would say it has EVE scale of user friendliness though. I think it was pretty straightforward with the skill system. EVE's learning curve is like climbing Everest.

It's not as bad as EVE, but for casuals coming from WoW and SWTOR it's like a nice swim turning into an alligator wrestling match

Oh, I was gonna say that I loved your mods btw. I was hooked on many mods after trying yours first. I never uninstalled SWG, and they're still on my pc.

Thank you.

keep a Eye on PSWG for the NGE side of things. i hope they will be needing my help when they start to code the NGE content.

Edited by Wefi

I would wager that BioWare's and EA"s contracts with LucasArts (if EA was in that early) stipulate that there won't be another Star Wars MMO running while theirs is still operating.

Unfortunately, they can't shut down the 3 emu's. you mad??? Competition breeds excellence. Hence why SWTOR fails so bad.

Edited by DraonaiMimnov

Unfortunately, they can't shut down the 3 emu's. you mad??? Competition breeds excellence. Hence why SWTOR fails so bad.

I could care less. I was talking about official game efforts, not bootlegs. No one will ever shut down bootlegs for good. Don't be silly.

Actually, I just went and watched a few videos on YouTube that showed SWG gameplay and graphics. Ugh. No wonder I never played it.

I could care less. I was talking about official game efforts, not bootlegs. No one will ever shut down bootlegs for good. Don't be silly.

Actually, I just went and watched a few videos on YouTube that showed SWG gameplay and graphics. Ugh. No wonder I never played it.

lol, it was made 2003, of course it isn't going to look pretty. You had to play it and be part of the community to know just how good it was.

lol, it was made 2003, of course it isn't going to look pretty. You had to play it and be part of the community to know just how good it was.

The graphics looked less cartoony and more adult imo.

http://www.profilebrand.com/imgs/layouts/34fantasy/1946/1946_L-female-night-elf-world-of-warcraft.jpg

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/121004_sonygame.jpeg

Looks like that's what the kids are into these days vs the great SWG.