Gault or Mako?

Newyankalt

Which one do you guys prefer? I like Gault better just because he dosnt ***** every time I do my job and kill someone instead Gault always gives a smart *** remark like " I love how you negotiate" And I find makos annoying always going on about Braden or her boring past as an unwanted idiot.

My BH is a "honorable warrior" type who enjoyes challenge and may show mercy to the weak, defenseless and defeated victims. If they are not complete jerks of course, or if BH doesn't have anything personal with them.

For such a character Mako suits much better than Gault. Unlike him, she's a reliable business partner and a friend to some degree, not to mention her personality. Gault, on the other hand, has absolutely no sense of honor, and will be only happy to see us dead so he can finally regain his freedom.

As for me, right now i have a different dilemma. Not long ago i got Torian and have no idea if i'm going to start using him or to continue using Mako. Torian seems more than ok for my type of character, but i've become a bit used to run everywhere accompanied by a little healer girl who supported my all the way to winning the Great Hunt.

Edited by Trollokdamus

Really depends which spec you're running. My Merc is a bodyguard and Blizz rocks. :D

Only had him for a few levels so far but he has surpassed any of my other companions. Torian was my previous favorite. Mako is a sweetie, but with me heals and her too, it's overkill.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.