Cartel points for Digital Deluxe players

Pipdude

This is absolutely ridiculous, CE players get 1k coins and a banner, But Digital Deluxe players don't get crap? That's absurd, We should at the very least get half the rewards CE players get, Such as 500 points and half a banner. Come on now Bioware. We already paid 80 dollars for your game, And now you're screwing us so hard it's not even funny. Something has to be done about the players who have been titled Founders because they supported you since the VERY beginning, We scratched your back, Now scratch our back, Come on now Bioware. Don't leave us hanging.

Please : /

This is absolutely ridiculous, CE players get 1k coins and a banner, But Digital Deluxe players don't get crap? That's absurd, We should at the very least get half the rewards CE players get, Such as 500 points and half a banner. Come on now Bioware. We already paid 80 dollars for your game, And now you're screwing us so hard it's not even funny. Something has to be done about the players who have been titled Founders because they supported you since the VERY beginning, We scratched your back, Now scratch our back, Come on now Bioware. Don't leave us hanging.

Please : /

agree with this we should at least get something considering the cost we have paid ,not to sure on a half banner lol but a new pet or something would be nice as well as 500 coins.

:)

agree with this we should at least get something considering the cost we have paid ,not to sure on a half banner lol but a new pet or something would be nice as well as 500 coins.

:)

Exactly! Spread the word! Get people to sign onto this bandwagon. BIOWARE GIVE US STUFF WE DESERVE FOR SUPPORTING YOU!

Edited by Pipdude

but you do get something:

150 Cartel Coins*

Each paid month prior to July 31, 2012

200 Cartel Coins****

Each paid month from August 1, 2012 to Free-to-Play option launch

250 Cartel Coins*****

All active players from August 1st, 2012 to Free-To-Play option launch

;)

We paid for extra, we get extra... I'd be content with another 150 coins personally, but not ever player gets the digi upgrade package, so for those who do, should get on board with the CE and get something out of it.

Hi guys,

Thank you all for taking the time to post about this. To ensure that this is looked at by the correct department I would recommend posting in the suggestion box.

Thank You.

Could you move the thread please? We really want to hype this up, It needs to be done.

So you want something that the CE got for paying $100 more than you?

You paid, what? $80? 1/2 the price of CE, and about 1/2 the cost of regular.

You should get, maybe, 1/2 of what you guys are asking for. I'd be all for 100-200 for Digital Deluxe. But, you guys ask for alot considering your costs.

We paid for extra, we get extra... I'd be content with another 150 coins personally, but not ever player gets the digi upgrade package, so for those who do, should get on board with the CE and get something out of it.

No. You paid for extra, you got extra, now you have no right to claim anything from Bioware.

Stop whining and grow up.

You should get, maybe, 1/2 of what you guys are asking for. I'd be all for 100-200 for Digital Deluxe. But, you guys ask for alot considering your costs.

I do believe the OP said 1/2 the coins as the CE gets and half a banner, maybe two DE players can stand together to make a whole banner :D

Edited by Monoth

The Suggestion Box is where CM's send threads to DIE. NOT RECOMMENDABLE:(

This man speaks the truth. To my knowledge no threads ever moved there got a significant player response. Nor any Dev response at all. Nor have I seen anything added to the game that came from there. It is the games dustbin.

CE and the deluxe buyers already got more stuff when you payed for it to begin with! I dont think even CE players should get anything from this. Remember that Malgus statue thats collecting dust in your closet? Thats what you payed for, why should you keep getting more. You were never promised more when you bought it from the start.

Dude, We want EXACTLY HALF of what the CE got. I want half a banner, And 500 points. Bioware owes us that.

Edited by Pipdude

No. You paid for extra, you got extra, now you have no right to claim anything from Bioware.

Stop whining and grow up.

Are you honestly saying this? What I am suggesting is the RIGHT thing for Bioware to do. Especially since the majority of people with the Deluxe Edition pre ordered what, Like 2 years ago? And what does Bioware do to reward us? Give us next to nothing. This is the kind of crap that is the REASON why this game is going free to play. If Bioware WANTS TO FIX THE WRONGS THEY HAVE MADE. They need to start listening to the playerbase. Listening to what we ask for. Because our money is what fuels this game. And by the way they have been acting since launch. The fuel is going to run out. Nobody is going to want to pay for things on a game when the Company OR the Devs don't give a flying freak about the playerbase. This is the problem with the game. They don't show enough support to their supporters. We scratched their back, Now they scratch ours. *** for tat. Bioware will do the right thing. But ONLY if we, THE CONSUMER, Fight back and let Bioware know as much as we possibly can. People like you are the reason why the games going so downhill. Begone.

How about doing what the CSR said and posting it in the appropriate place. Otherwise it will just be buried in all this f2p stuff. Also calm down you act like its a life or death deal here. You want to be taken seriously stop ranting and speak rationally. Do not use words like "slap in the face" for example.

Dude, We want EXACTLY HALF of what the CE got. I want half a banner, And 500 points. Bioware owes us that.

You paid $20 more than the standard, CE owners paid $70 more than the standard. I'm fine with DD players getting some points, but half of what the CE buyers get? Hell no. You can have 285-286 points, and 2/7ths of a banner.

Maybe a dumb question but what is a banner that we are getting ?

Think of it as toilet paper on a stick. Because that is about all it will be useful for. [i am a CE owner, btw]

As for coins, the CE get 1000 coins, which will pencil out retail at ~ $25.00. CE purchasers paid a lot more money then DDE for virtually no additional digital content. So I really do not see the economic argument for giveing DDE owners coins. I see the emotional argument, but I round file all emotional arguments anyways.

Ce people already got what they paid for in game and out of game now they are rewarded again while Deluxe isn't **** you BW this is crap.

Oh man grow up... are you for real getting all uperty over a few ingame currency which will likely just about buy you a new hair dye... shhheeeshh some people.. within 15minutes of the cashcow shop opening all those extra coins would of been shoved straight back into the cashtill and a plethora of toons will be running round with a bit of fluff and bling... hardly worth the over reactive emotive BS your spouting.. go take a walk and chill, its simply a game!

Think of it as toilet paper on a stick. Because that is about all it will be useful for. [i am a CE owner, btw]

As for coins, the CE get 1000 coins, which will pencil out retail at ~ $25.00. CE purchasers paid a lot more money then DDE for virtually no additional digital content. So I really do not see the economic argument for giveing DDE owners coins. I see the emotional argument, but I round file all emotional arguments anyways.

Lol cant wait for the first Wz after F2P launches... faction flag wars... I bet its the tanks that come off worse, especially the body type 4's.. it'll be like cowboys and indians :eek: