range limit on Transcendence and Inspiration?

SweetOldBob

When I'm guarding a node in a WZ and everything is quiet where I am but I know all hell is breaking loose elsewhere, I will pop Transcendence and Inspiration when I can.

Does this do any good? Will these CDs help my group even if they are out of sight, at the other end of a WZ?

I think the limit is like 30yds because on Firebrand and Stormcaller the buff (coming from the Sent on Stormcaller) hits the dps on Firebrand.

That's proof that the buff goes at least 30 yrds, give or take, which is good to know. It also shows that the buff does not require direct LOS. Thanks!

But does it go even further?

Edited by SweetOldBob

yeh i had to buff while we were together in range going into Toth and Zorn or once we spread out not eveyrone would get it.

I still want to see it with my own eyes, but yeh trancendece supposed covers 8, inspiration supposedly only 4

In 1 8 man OPs "group" with 2 4 man "parties"

Usually coordinate with other sentinils to maximiize parties dps during critical times like while Soa has defenses down or the driod at end of EC. We usually put sentinels in 2 different parties within the group.

Next question can you use it from inside a mind trap/?

Edited by DelphinHunter

Usually coordinate with other sentinils to maximiize parties dps during critical times like while Soa has defenses down or the driod at end of EC. We usually put sentinels in 2 different parties within the group.
Not a good idea, unless you kill everything during single inspiration. If you have both sentinels and 2 other dps in same group, you get more damage than if those inspirations were affecting tanks and healers.

Next question can you use it from inside a mind trap/?

Never tried, but I would say no. Mind trap location appears to be somewhere under Soa arena, and physicaly far away from rest of raid. As a rule of thumb, if someone's frame is grayed out, they are futher than 30m away and won't be afected by Insp/Trans.

Edited by Elear