Immersion break! Oh nooz!

mavsynchroid

Heya purplepeople.

There's been so many serious threads going on concerning SWTOR, so I thought we could use a lighter thread.

What has been the biggest thing in the game that has snapped you out of feeling like you're in it? Not ragging on the game at all, just curious.

Mine was when my sith inquisitor starting talking about Ice cream. O_O Wish I could come up with the direct quote, but was just like.. "wait.. wut?"

Tell me yours!!

(please don't use this thread as a podium to say what you think is wrong with the game, just having some light hearted fun.) :)

Heya purplepeople.

There's been so many serious threads going on concerning SWTOR, so I thought we could use a lighter thread.

What has been the biggest thing in the game that has snapped you out of feeling like you're in it? Not ragging on the game at all, just curious.

Mine was when my sith inquisitor starting talking about Ice cream. O_O Wish I could come up with the direct quote, but was just like.. "wait.. wut?"

Tell me yours!!

(please don't use this thread as a podium to say what you think is wrong with the game, just having some light hearted fun.) :)

Um aren't you breaking the immersion of the General Forums?

I mean this is Faction warfare man ... It's h@7rz vs. Fanboiz. A no holds barred Forum PvP game to play while at work! :eek:

:D

Load screens and the green or red instance thresholds.

I can understand their need. The loadscreens completely pull me out of game - time for a snack or to go outside for a bit for me usually.

The instance thresholds would be better in my opinion if they were not visable except when very close to them. The red ones sure ruin the vistas and remind one that one is in a game.

Um aren't you breaking the immersion of the General Forums?

I mean this is Faction warfare man ... It's h@7rz vs. Fanboiz. A no holds barred Forum PvP game to play while at work! :eek:

:D

LOL so true.

FANBOIZ. ASSEMBLE!

Immersion breaker.

That moment when you decide to hop on your speeder which miraculously teleports from somewhere under you. Perhaps it was in your pocket all along with the hundreds of crystals, 20 pieces of armor, 7 weapons, 100 trash items, 28 medpacks, 4 pets, etc.