EA confident that people will be playing The Old Republic a decade from now

Taorus

You might be happy to know that Bioware is making Ultima Forever rumor has it that it is the same studio that made this game (Team Bioware Mythic) is designing it...

Lady British...... it's like having Mrs. Vader. :(

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep reading lol. It does say they are lowering their estimate from 1 million swtor subs to 500k swtor subs. Dropping more and more everyday. If thats right they have lost 1.2 million subs since launch. No content being released. No news on when or if we will see this stuff they showed at E3. Closing most of the servers. I bet we wont be playing this game in 1 year much less 10.

Thank you for proving my point.....ONCE AGAIN.....Show me where it says Forbes is lowing its estimates.

So yay....SWTOR and I.......will be here for a very very very very very long time:D

Edited by Taorus

See I wouldn't have been able to get thru all that jibberjabber if you hadn't handed me a pattern to base future translations on in that other thread. :D

Ya....you need the secret decoder ring and the secret handshake before they give you clues how to understand it.

I still am shaky on the handshake:D

Im sure that EA will fluff their #s with people that currently have 6 month subs out.

Pretty much every top PVP guild on the bastion is playing GW2, so its going to be nub on nub action when aug 25th hits..

This game is so boring pvp wise.

Statemen1: Conjecture.

Statement 2: Unverifiable.

Statement 3: Opinion.

Which means more money coming in...guess there were right:D

You'd have to hope they'd have a MASSIVE increase in "active accounts" with F2P (literally 5-10x or more then a subs model), because that's the only way to make money with that model.

Thank you for proving my point.....ONCE AGAIN.....Show me where it says Forbes is lowing its estimates.

So yay....SWTOR and I.......will be here for a very very very very very long time:D

Ok first off the article is only on forbes site and not written by forbes. Second if you simply read the article is says in very very plain language that they have lowered their estimate from 1 million subs to 500k subs. Also as you now know you were 100% wrong as far as the game not going f2p.

What VP of EA would say anything but that they are invested in SWTOR for the long term?

Can you imagine what would happen if he came out and said "Wow, we F'ed up on SWTOR, we are looking to get out by next summer to save what little money we can on this disaster". ?

I was wrong, they actually came out and said exactly this....