Lord Kallig (Sith Inquisitor)

Akilus

Well, for the Inquisitor storyline on Dromund Kaas though I'm a bit confused on the ancestry part. For some moments Kallig made it look like you were his son...though he keeps saying he is your ancestor. Are you his descendant as he is your ancestor or are you your son as he is your father? Also is Kallig his last name? Because when I checked his SW Wikia page it basically looked like with Kallig beside his first name, it was his last name. Could this also mean your last name is Kallig?

It's in his codex entry.

+1. Additionally, I never got the impression Kallig was anything more than a distant relative. It wouldn't make sense that the son/daughter of a Sith Lord was born into slavery. Rather, your slavery is symbolic of the slow and nearly total decline of his line.

- Arcada

When you first meet him and do a "Who the heck are you?", he does a "Have we fallen so fallen that the daughter of my daughters does not remember my name?" (I assume it's son of my sons if you're male). He's definitely not your direct father, but rather an ancestor. As he was alive to face Tulok Hord, he's pretty darn old. I don't think carbonate freezing has been invented long enough for your character to be his direct son or daughter.

• 2 years later...