How To Fix FPS / LAG Issue !! < < < < < <

Hedzlol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is problem on the server side or we talk about different things. ppl have huge problems with skill delays/lags that makes PVP unplayable. I have 50ms latency and when I run to fight my skills have something 1-3s delays after global cooldown.

that product is failure. 6 years of development and that tiny thing like 8 vs 8 matches are unplayable even on "light" servers. that is no excuse for pathetic and lazy dev work with that. I bought this game only for PVP and I saw every other MMO released last 12 years and I have to say this is the worst PVP system and optimisation I've ever seen.

Edit.. look at other MMOs like Rift, Warhammer, AoC, DAoC with their 100 vs 100 matches without any delay and lag and compare it to this crap.

Edited by Brzytwa

I had Fps drops in citys like Kaas , & also in BG's.

All that ended when i turned shadows off, so i thought it might help for you aswell.

This have nothing to do with the fact that theres a 5 secound cast time on instant spells inside bg's

oh man, must suck to play with everything set on low :o.

The only place i had bit of fps problem was in in taris, but that was because that place was full of trees and grasses. I set it to max and sometimes falls to 30 fps.

Its a shame you cant enjoy the beautiful game environment :/

Oh man, this sucks for you guys, I litterally finished building my new desktop the day the preorders were allowed to play. I'm loving my 110 fps during storyline and 60fps during heavy combat with maximum settings and anti-aliasing on!

Ya I totally want to go spend 600 dollars so I can run this game at 60 fps. Amazing idea bro, maybe we should do that for every game? Some of us have lives and don't feel like upgrading for each new game, the developers should build the game around mid PC specs so that the majority of players get 60 fps. Not the top 10 percent of you.

Some people upgrade there gaming rig every 3 or 4 years to stay current with technology. You can run the game with good settings on a mid range machine, but don't expect it to be on ultra settings....

L2 Upgrade your PC, if you have a decent CPU and ram, then all you need is a better gfx card (much less than 600).

I had Fps drops in citys like Kaas , & also in BG's.

All that ended when i turned shadows off, so i thought it might help for you aswell.

This have nothing to do with the fact that theres a 5 secound cast time on instant spells inside bg's

Yes it does.

If your frames are hover around 15fps that means they drop way below that giving the end user a lag like effect on movement and cast times. I have it also.

Yes it does.

If your frames are hover around 15fps that means they drop way below that giving the end user a lag like effect on movement and cast times. I have it also.

I average over 100fps and I have ability delays in pvp. I have on average 15-30ms ping to the server as well. Explain that skippy.

ya i totally want to go spend 600 dollars so i can run this game at 60 fps. Amazing idea bro, maybe we should do that for every game? Some of us have lives and don't feel like upgrading for each new game, the developers should build the game around mid pc specs so that the majority of players get 60 fps. Not the top 10 percent of you.

occupy swtor????

Omg ppl get you'r pc's upgraded, build you'r own. Going out buying a dell for $200, and expecting a decent FPS hasn't worked since DOOM. I have yet to see my FPS below 80. I spent a whopping 2000 on a custom rig. Edited by hkylem

oh man, must suck to play with everything set on low :o.

The only place i had bit of fps problem was in in taris, but that was because that place was full of trees and grasses. I set it to max and sometimes falls to 30 fps.

Its a shame you cant enjoy the beautiful game environment :/

The lag is strong with taris.

Oh man, this sucks for you guys, I litterally finished building my new desktop the day the preorders were allowed to play. I'm loving my 110 fps during storyline and 60fps during heavy combat with maximum settings and anti-aliasing on!

Golly, I can't play warzones even on the lowest possible settings it must be my computer!

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 12/19/2011, 00:56:26

Machine name: VOID

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: GA-880GM-UD2H

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM

Page File: 2138MB used, 14238MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Nope, it has nothing to do with computer specs :mad:

Golly, I can't play warzones even on the lowest possible settings it must be my computer!

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 12/19/2011, 00:56:26

Machine name: VOID

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: GA-880GM-UD2H

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM

Page File: 2138MB used, 14238MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Nope, it has nothing to do with computer specs :mad:

I am sorry to say it, but yes....Ram and windows 7 doesn't make your comp instantly good. I personally stopped having problems with games after leaving the AMD for the new I series.

I am sorry to say it, but yes....Ram and windows 7 doesn't make your comp instantly good. I personally stopped having problems with games after leaving the AMD for the new I series.

Oh, guess I forgot to include:

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 480

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06C0&SUBSYS_14823842&REV_A3

Display Memory: 4063 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1503 MB

Shared Memory: 2559 MB

480gtx....its only the third most powerful card on earth

Oh, guess I forgot to include:

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 480

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06C0&SUBSYS_14823842&REV_A3

Display Memory: 4063 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1503 MB

Shared Memory: 2559 MB

480gtx....its only the third most powerful card on earth

It is a very nice card the same card I am running. I was having problems with the 6 core AMD's getting to hot, I am also running a vantage II water cooler. I changed to the I7 2700k haven't had a problem with FPS since. Also using the same water cooling system and imagine that my CPU temp is a fraction the AMD was.

system specs aside ...

there are some weird things happening in this game graphics wise.

For the people that aren't willing to buy the next greatest [insert current leet pc/laptop here] follow these 2 hints.

1. Shadows off, they look cool no doubt, but i'd rather play then look at a slide show.

2. Textures to low. Don't flame it till you try it.

All my other settings are on high, including aliasing.

I run in the 80 fps range ... over 110 in cut scenes. In Huttball im usually at 50-60 in fights.

I was playing with the textures one day becasue it was pissing me off how they looked grainy and smudgy all the time, like they didn't finish rendering. I noticed it big time looking at the taxi in the main city on Balmorra. Even if i went first person and stood still it never seemed to look right, and it was stuttering a bit. I dropped it to Low textures and everything went clear and didn't look like ***** anymore.

I'll accept the flamers saying my gear sux blah whatever. /Troll repellant on

For those of you looking to get past that and back to playing ... try this. Im sure you'll be happy.

-DK

I'm starting to get the feeling that warzone lag has something to do with AMD cores.......Seems to be the common thread with all the people suffering from poor warzone fps despite having rock solid setups.

If you have an AMD processor (especially the phenom series) lets hear from you!

I'm starting to get the feeling that warzone lag has something to do with AMD cores.......Seems to be the common thread with all the people suffering from poor warzone fps despite having rock solid setups.

If you have an AMD processor (especially the phenom series) lets hear from you!

I would suggest downloading a core temp program and during a match alt/tab look at the temp when low FPS hits. Also check you GPU setting's it too can overheat don't push it to the threshold and expect it to run perfect for a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.