PVP Darkness assassin

Riverboatrat

Hi guys, I have a question.

I am not much of a pve'er and im levelling purely with pvp.

I currently have all my points in darkness and I am lvl 37 (is it overkill?)

My question is, what kind of a rotation should I be using and what abilities can I ignore in pvp?

Assuming then that you have 2 points in harnessed darkness, you'll want to set up for that always, as it is your self heal ability.

Don't use crushing darkness or maul, they're not useful for your spec. At this point though, to get the fastest means to 3 stacks of harnessed darkness would also mean a lot of force consumption (thrash and shock), so you'll have to mix it up with discharge, the basic attack and other situation abilities.

Once you hit 40, it'll be much easier (wither) but for right now, you can only use it with shock. When you use thrash (and have it skilled) you have a % chance to reset the cooldown on shock to be able to use another shock (for another stack). This is why I mentioned the force consumption at this point is a little bad, if you keep using those two abilities. Once you hit 3, you can use force lightning to gain some heals back. Don't bother to use force lightning unless you have 3 stacks of harnessed darkness though as 3 stacks also amount to a lot of damage (along with the use of recklessness).

Never had force problem till i had the +30% regen force.

Trash is your friend, some saber strike also can be a good managment of your force regen, and don't forget to snare every time its up, with good willpower on level you will hit with a good 1K crit on the snare which is a good way to have advantage on enemy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.