Are comp legacy unlocks seperated by faction?

Cathest

The bonuses to healing received, crit, surge etc you only recieve for 1 companion of each type across all 8 characters.

The +10 presence bonus is applied for every single character (i still think it would be interesting to see how powerful a companion gets with 7 other characters maxed one being a human... 450 bonus presence from the start lol)

The bonuses to healing received, crit, surge etc you only recieve for 1 companion of each type across all 8 characters.

The +10 presence bonus is applied for every single character (i still think it would be interesting to see how powerful a companion gets with 7 other characters maxed one being a human... 450 bonus presence from the start lol)

No, the companions bonuses don't stack, you can only get one set of them. Example: you completed all of Qyzen's dialogue and Khem's dialogue(melee tanks) you will only receive the bonus once, not twice.

No, the companions bonuses don't stack, you can only get one set of them. Example: you completed all of Qyzen's dialogue and Khem's dialogue(melee tanks) you will only receive the bonus once, not twice.

Thats what i meant i just worded it incorrectly. As in you can only get the tank bonus once. That could be the tank companion of any of the 8 classes but it applies to your whole legacy

I have played a human JK to 50 and unlocked 7 comps. Recently started a Sith Warrior and Vette is a monster with all that precense-boost. There is a big difference between the first companion for my first character and Vette with the newest one. It is a lot of fun with Vette more or less tanking the mobs on Korriban and Dromund Kass. It will be interesting to see how long into the game she will feel so very very powerful.

The first bonus doesn't stack but between companions of the same type but the +10 presence bonus does.

I have played a human JK to 50 and unlocked 7 comps. Recently started a Sith Warrior and Vette is a monster with all that precense-boost. There is a big difference between the first companion for my first character and Vette with the newest one. It is a lot of fun with Vette more or less tanking the mobs on Korriban and Dromund Kass. It will be interesting to see how long into the game she will feel so very very powerful.

True, Heroic + 2 and +4 are a breeze with the presence bonus, You can solo Eseless at lv15/16 with Fess + a Sage healing.