Bioware, you may not read your forums...

Xaintis

But potential customers do and then only people who have good things to say about the state of the game are people defending you. Your twitter account is a joke now, used to have at least some personable feeling to it, now it's just posts on server maintenance. We're on a sinking ship and you guys have already taken all the life-boats it seems. :(

Excited for some 1.4 info, but dreading that it will be the last straw for too many of us. :confused:

I'd love to see some 1.4 and 1.5 information too.

Infact, I think Bioware should do a roadmap kinda thing of planned changes for the next 12 to 24 months. Doesn't have to be perfect. We accept that not everything on the roadmap actually makes it into the game, but it'd be nice to have an idea of the direction of the game and the timeframe.

Edited by Elmillia

I'd love to see some 1.4 and 1.5 information too.

Infact, I think Bioware should do a roadmap kinda thing of planned changes for the next 12 to 24 months. Doesn't have to be perfect. We accept that not everything on the roadmap actually makes it into the game, but it'd be nice to have an idea of the direction of the game and the timeframe.

That may be, ultimately, what I'm QQing about.

What I understand of the future is new planet, new companion, and level cap increase. Forgive me if I'm not popping the champagne for that little info that's already growing stale.

That may be, ultimately, what I'm QQing about.

What I understand of the future is new planet, new companion, and level cap increase. Forgive me if I'm not popping the champagne for that little info that's already growing stale.

Seriously? Already growing stale? On June 18 we had the exact thing your'e wishing we had; a roadmap of upcoming content for the game. You mentioned the new planet, new companion and level cap increase, you failed to mention the new warzone, new operation and new space mission. That info was literally released 30 days ago. On July 17th we got a more in depth video about HK-51 and information about how players will be able to obtain him. That was 11 days ago! I mean how fast do you want these updates about future content to come out?

Another example of the amateurish nature of this dev team - poor decisions and silence. Of course their comments are often so poorly considered and foolish silence may be the better option. These folks simply never understood community. Never.

Never forget you are paying $15 per month for this service. As a customer you should expect more than the working content you got last December.

When i was chatting to live support in game about a month ago i asked them this very question "do you read your forums" and they said "yes"

but they don't get enough time to read it through and through anymore.

I guess the reason for that is that in between each great post or thread is a thousand negative ones resulting in the great posts and threads getting pushed out of sight. personally if the numbers fall to the point that the game is not sustainable i believe that a lot of the responsibility should rest on the shoulders of the community.

If we want this game to succeed then we should market the game as a community via these forums so that anyone looking to join us will be able to see the good things about the game and join us. if you have an issue with the game and want Bioware to read it send a ticket to them if no response send it again until you do but don't use this open medium to vet your frustration at Bioware as you are adding fuel to the fire.

Edited by Reble-Dog-Squad

Seriously? Already growing stale? On June 18 we had the exact thing your'e wishing we had; a roadmap of upcoming content for the game. You mentioned the new planet, new companion and level cap increase, you failed to mention the new warzone, new operation and new space mission. That info was literally released 30 days ago. On July 17th we got a more in depth video about HK-51 and information about how players will be able to obtain him. That was 11 days ago! I mean how fast do you want these updates about future content to come out?

A roadmap requires release dates in terms of quarters, minimum. I didn't see that. What they said in E3 was that we will see it along the year. That's not a roadmap, that's a vague promised that for many people is clearly insufficent. and if HK-51 is the exciting new content that's coming soon (how soon?) things are worse than they seems to be.

A roadmap requires release dates in terms of quarters, minimum. I didn't see that. What they said in E3 was that we will see it along the year. That's not a roadmap, that's a vague promised that for many people is clearly insufficent. and if HK-51 is the exciting new content that's coming soon (how soon?) things are worse than they seems to be.

So what you're saying is you need ACTUAL DATES of when all this content will be released then? I guess I'm just a more patient gamer because if they tell me these are the things that are upcoming I'm satisfied with that. I liken it to a teaser trailer for a movie. The 1st teaser for The Hobbit came out last year. The only timetable it gave was "coming soon". That was enough to get me excited. Earlier this year, they put a "this December" soft date on it. I'm even more excited now. When they actually release the day the movie is going to come out, my excitement will be at its peak. Sorry if all the announcements of upcoming features aren't enough to whet your appetite and keep you interested, but they work for me and I'd be willing to bet they work for a lot of other people too.

My only issue is that people keep saying the devs aren't communicating anything about the upcoming features and and content of the game and that simply isn't true. If it were, we the players would have no idea that theres a new companion, planet, space mission, warzone, operation, legendary armor and weapons, additional story content and a level cap increase coming in the future. The community Q&A is the very definition of communication from the devs to the players, the guild summit, the Comic-con presentation and all the interviews they've been doing counts as dev communication too.