SWTOR Key Generator, are you kidding me Bioware?

SnipeAlott

So I got an update for my SWTOR Security Key on my phone, turns out some ******** decided to change the color of the keypassword from gold into black, on the dark/black background.

I have to tilt my phone like a scrub to even see it.

Do you guys even think about stuff anymore before you decide to change anything?

So I got an update for my SWTOR Security Key on my phone, turns out some ******** decided to change the color of the keypassword from gold into black, on the dark/black background.

I have to tilt my phone like a scrub to even see it.

Do you guys even think about stuff anymore before you decide to change anything?

Maybe I am giving them too much credit...

But that might be to make it difficult for others to read it... Yeah, I am likely giving them too much credit. :-P

Updated the app when I read this thread, it's still the same color.. but I'm sure it's BWs fault anyways :csw_jabbapet:

am calling BS on the OP hes just trying to look cool trying to complain about something thats not real, eather that or his phine is S**T

I'm partially colour blind but mines is still a pretty light colour (assuming it's gold like others say) but it's definitely not hard to see for me :p

Oh, and how do you tilt a phone like a scrub? :o

EDIT: XPERIA Arc S

Edited by Jayshames