Which class wears the most "revealing" armor?

hunterraaze

Befor you jump to conclussions, I only ask this because of Darth Talon. I plan on making a character based on her, and well, she is in some very reveiling armor. In WOW, obviously the chose would be which ever class that could wear plate armor. Is that the same case in this game? Is the heavy armor the most revealing? So I was thinking it would either be a Sorcerer, or a Juggernaut. I will go Mararauder though, if that is the anser. So to make it a little easier to understand, which of those classes, throughout there journey from level 1 to 50, including PVP gear and everything, has the most "revealing" armor? Edited by hunterraaze
messed up on title

Slave armor is the most revealing, and now all classes can use it effectively not just light armor wearers. Sadly though it doesn't come in black. And if you want a Darth Talon lookalike you would have to roll a Sith Inquisitor, get a level 50 Twi'lek of another class that you enjoy, or have a Legacy level of 5 and buy Twi'lek race unlock for 1.5 million credits and roll a Sith Warrior/Jedi Guardian. That's the only way you're going to be really Darth Talon like, since only Empire gets the true Lethan (red) color, and the Legacy unlocks it ... I think, still trying to get my sorc to 50. Boy will I be pissed if I slogged my way to 50 and still can't roll a Lethan Sith Warrior.

Best bet'd be the Imp Dancers set off'f the Sec key vendor, or alternatively the Hammer Initiates Robe (medium armour) and either the Imp dancer leggings or the slave's bottoms. The one problem with the Hammer robe is that it's got an annoying butt flap as part of the chest piece.

To everyone, I am getting the Twilek with legacy, so if you were saying Sorcere because of that species not being availible to the Sith warrior, don't worry about that.

Go marauder and get that chest they linked then grab the dancer girl panties and bam you got your character.

And if you want a Darth Talon lookalike you would have to roll a Sith Inquisitor, get a level 50 Twi'lek of another class that you enjoy, or have a Legacy level of 5 and buy Twi'lek race unlock for 1.5 million credits and roll a Sith Warrior/Jedi Guardian.

? One or the other? Are you saying Sith inquisitor is the best option, or the Warrior?

Why can all classes use it effectively?
Because its adaptable armor, so it scales to your armor type. It didn't before, so the only ones who used social armor were light armor classes. Now even the heavy armor wearers can enjoy wearing social armors.

He meant the inq just to unlock twi'lek.
Yes, that is what I meant.

To be all the Darth Talon you can be, you would need to roll Sith Juggernaut/Jedi Guardian for their single saber fighting styles and the heavy armor oranges (boots and gloves) which is the most similar you will find to a Darth Talon style outfit along with the slave girl (at least IMO). Though on a twi'lek its light pink/gold colored, it's as close as you'll get. Shame there isn't a color choice option. If it was black it would be extremely close.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.