Jedi + Sith confusion

gunnerjoe

I find it odd that all the Jedi robes in this game have hoods while the Sith robes do not. I found this odd because in the movies / books / tv shows the Sith used hoods while the Jedi had them but did not use them.

Will there ever be an option to remove / put on a hood or will they just leave it as is??

Edited by gunnerjoe

I find it odd that all the Jedi robes in this game have hoods while the Sith robes do not. I found this odd because in the movies / books / tv shows the Sith used hoods while the Jedi had them but did not use them.

Will there ever be an option to remove / put on a hood or will they just leave it as is??

My Sith Assassin has a hooded robe. A couple of the robes I have discarded also had hoods.

My Sith Assassin has a hooded robe. A couple of the robes I have discarded also had hoods.

Yea I do see more variety on sith, but all jedi armor has the dang hood on it, I wish they would allow us to get rid of it. I only like hoods on my DS Jedi for some reason XD

I do wish sith had more dark flowing robes. Kind of like what Darth Maul wore when he fought Qui gon on tattoine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.