Which Companions Do You Ship Together?

Halinmonk

Recently I've started to ship Talos and Pirece together, and I have no idea why. Me and my friend where leveling our warrior and Inquisitor one day and where all "That would be cute!". I also kind of ship Jaesa and Ashara, since they have a lot in common. Edited by Halinmonk

Quinn and Dorne I think they would be great together.

Ha! I could see that, assuming they could get through the first ten minuets without killing each other for being on different sides of the Empire/Republic dived.

All my SWTOR ships:

Gault x Kaylio

Skadge x Kaylio

Quinn x Mako

Torian x FemHunter

Blizz x Spaceships

Khem Val x FemInquisitor

Darth Baras x Darth Zash

Skadge x Thana Vesh

Watcher X x Watcher 2

Watcher X x FemAgent (come on, it's so Silence of the Lambs)

Quinn x LS Jaesa

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment...... I'm pretty sure I have more.....

Edited by Kikilicious

I would be infinity fascinated to see different character's companion's interact with each other, maybe in some kind of joint story scene?

jedi Knight story. Doc and Kaliyo (imperial agent) appear in a Doc conversation together. it's pretty awsome

Darth Baras x Darth Zash

I...Wow...I could ship that.

EDIT: Off topic page topper since technically neither of them is a companion >.<

Well, I know that. I was just listing all my SWTOR ships, since there's no other page for it :D

Edited by Kikilicious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.