A step toward player housing...

Clodde

Personally Id like a crew skill vendor and be able to purchase select crew skill trainers for your ship so your crafter characters could literally run their shop out of their ship!

They already have mail to receive credit transfers aboard ships

They already have GTN neutral terminals option aboard ships

Your bank space is on ship

Droid to upgrade your protocl droid on ship (option)

Put the others on cause frankly id rather not load fleet on my crafting alts.

Fleet takes so long to draw out cause so busy and the lag is constantly idiotic

PS: Id also like PVE and PVP daily/weekly terminals aboard ships (Option)

If their not going to give us pazzaak and swoop racing and ect in cantinas (as has been asked for since Oct 08 on forums) then give us a option to avoid fleet cause frankly the lag and choppiness is just nuts!

PS: Id also like PVE and PVP daily/weekly terminals aboard ships (Option)

Well, this was my initial idea :)

honestly I think it should be also easy to implement... and it goes toward player housing in a such way that if you want, you could live on the ship.

I agree with the mission terminal. It could tie into the holotable or just add it to the space mission terminal if you want it the easy way.

I don't know about being able to buy crew skills vendor items on ship, not really logical in an RP sense (why would you pay if it's already on your ship?) . Although I guess you could say that you're tasking a droid to go out to fleet and "purchase" them for you.

I would be very happy if we had something like in swg, cause I truely enjoyed decorating my house. The housing could even be instanced to keep server lag down. I just think it would be awesome to have my own place and maybe even a garage to park and or display my speeders. Edited by Atalonus