This game needs rare loot drops

Chiricahua

Wrong section for this, but the jedi battlelord gear(what you see Ven Zallow wearing) is a rare set chest piece alone is worth a lot and is the rarest piece. Its funny cause that is the piece I looted first, weird...but now I got a full rare armor set so I am happy.

Wrong section for this, but the jedi battlelord gear(what you see Ven Zallow wearing) is a rare set chest piece alone is worth a lot and is the rarest piece. Its funny cause that is the piece I looted first, weird...but now I got a full rare armor set so I am happy.

Where????

Where????

Can't recall really, I may have actually looted it from a boss on my smuggler storyline(if I am remembering right, I remember my smuggler and the chest piece I know I looted it on him). But other then that one instance, can't tell ya where to search for it sorry. JK looks awesome in the full gear though.

I hate picking over corpses. It's ghoulish. I think instead, loot drops should just be rarer, and inventory in general should be pared down to a few basic items. Why would I want to steal pants off of the dead slime-covered alien pig-man I just shot?

It reduces the otherwise heroic figures of the game into loathsome back-alley muggers. It's a terrible game mechanic.

Let me clarify. I'm not referring to bosses in instances per se, but the random level 47 or above mob. By rarity I mean like very, very RARE. A 1 in 1000 chance, and only 2 per server per day. Kind of like the chance of getting one of those hard to get sith holocrons in the game with no name. Edited by Chiricahua

I hate picking over corpses. It's ghoulish. I think instead, loot drops should just be rarer, and inventory in general should be pared down to a few basic items. Why would I want to steal pants off of the dead slime-covered alien pig-man I just shot?

It reduces the otherwise heroic figures of the game into loathsome back-alley muggers. It's a terrible game mechanic.

I agree ,Itry to think of it as just finding it near the enemy.

I agree ,Itry to think of it as just finding it near the enemy.

Not much better...

"Wait, what's that in the sand next to the dead pig-man? Why, it's a perfectly good pair of pants someone just discarded here. I guess I'll just roll the dead guy aside and try them on."