The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Deception Sin is Broken

JahDux

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deception isnt horrible but its also not great.

and HERE is what it all boils down to. Everyone has their favorite AC and spec and get SOOOOOOOO upset that they have to cry and QQ all over the forums because their AC and/or spec isn't the 'most uber one of them all'

If you like the spec, play it. If you dont, then dont! All you're doing is showing everyone that you want your spec to be something that it isn't(which really shows how ignorant you are). You want Deception to be able to face tank people. . .but that's not what the spec was made to do! lololol

I think that's a general problem with Deception and even Madness trees. There just isn't anything in the upper tier talents that's worth such an investment. Try to play a Darkness Assassin without the 20-30 point talents and you might as well be playing with only Thrash. Would Marauder even be viable as a DPS if you can just gut their 20-30 Annihilation talents? The point is that the 20-30 point talents are supposed to be spec-defining, and yet in Deception/Madness they seem like just fillers to get the 31 point talent which is just as unexciting as the 20-30 stuff.

Uhhh what?

Madness 31 is amazing. If you're too bad to utilize a 2 second immoblize on a melee class, then i dont what else to tell you. Furthermore i fail to see how the talents leading up to it are just 'filler' most of them are good solid talents.

Edited by Gidoru