charater transfers

Twistnet

hey does anyone know if u can want or don't want to go to a different sever because i don't i was just playing swtor and a message said ( i could not see the top of the message) u qualify to be transferd. if u do not transfer u will be automatically transferd. should i be worried because i don't want to be transferd to a different sever. Help!!

hey does anyone know if u can want or don't want to go to a different sever because i don't i was just playing swtor and a message said ( i could not see the top of the message) u qualify to be transferd. if u do not transfer u will be automatically transferd. should i be worried because i don't want to be transferd to a different sever. Help!!

You can choose to transfer your characters now (to the designated destination server) or you can wait a while and be moved automatically to a destination servers (which may or may not be the same as the current server offered to you).

Either way you will be moving servers.

Bioware is trying to cut down on superfluous servers, so all characters will be transferred eventually. I myself transferred about a week ago and I'm loving it! Now there are actually a lot of people online and it feels like a real MMO again. :)