Praying for CO

Dakotahorn

Sad day when things like this happen. Im glad now that my boss didnt approve today as an off day. I had requested to take friday so I could go watch this movie and live less than half a mile from where this happened.

I can only hope those people in critical care pull out ok.

Yeah I only heard about this today before going to watch the new Batman movie coincidentally. The suspect called himself the "Joker" and made himself look like him.

From what I hear, it was only 1 guy that did the shootings and he even booby trapped his room when police went to search his apartment.

This guy is mentally disturbed and needs to be imprisoned. Those victims didn't even see it coming and thought it was a prank.

I just logged off of The Harbringer,alot of people,seem to think this is a reason or a game to make fun of,if this continues and the devs let it hapen any more ,i will not continue playing,what happened is a massive loss,its not funny nor is it a game .

I just logged off of The Harbringer,alot of people,seem to think this is a reason or a game to make fun of,if this continues and the devs let it hapen any more ,i will not continue playing,what happened is a massive loss,its not funny nor is it a game .

Sadly, some people are just classless and many have their senses of humor tuned to some pretty tasteless frequencies.

Then again, for some, I guess they poke fun at things as a defense mechanism. Who knows.

It's a shame it came to pass, though, all the same.

What?

Praying for....?

sorry i live in europe do u mean cinema accident?:(

Some lunatic burst into a crowded theater firing guns, killing 12 or 13 people and wounding 70+ more.

Aurora CO is my hometown, grew up there, and an old friend was killed in the attack.