Assault Cannons... finding a big one

crimtor

What I'm hoping people can help me with here is finding a large-size Assault Cannon for my Trooper to wield. She needs a BFG, preferably a customizable one. I haven't got too far along with her (level 30 so far) but I've got her running a Searing Crusader (from Coruscant), but I have a feeling there's much bigger weapons out there. I know there's a ton of Assault Cannons out there, and while Torhead can help me to find names, a large chunk of them have no data other than the stats (so no knowledge of where they drop, are purchased from ,or rewarded by), and no screenshots to show the weapon being held to show what size it is next to a PC.

While I don't really have preferences other than "big", if there happens to be a minigun-style one out there, that may work as well. I don't know just how big the guns can go, but the character that'll be wielding it is a body type 1 female (the tiny one) and I' hoping I can find one that would be close to her size.

Can anyone help me with this?

What I'm hoping people can help me with here is finding a large-size Assault Cannon for my Trooper to wield. She needs a BFG, preferably a customizable one. I haven't got too far along with her (level 30 so far) but I've got her running a Searing Crusader (from Coruscant), but I have a feeling there's much bigger weapons out there. I know there's a ton of Assault Cannons out there, and while Torhead can help me to find names, a large chunk of them have no data other than the stats (so no knowledge of where they drop, are purchased from ,or rewarded by), and no screenshots to show the weapon being held to show what size it is next to a PC.

While I don't really have preferences other than "big", if there happens to be a minigun-style one out there, that may work as well. I don't know just how big the guns can go, but the character that'll be wielding it is a body type 1 female (the tiny one) and I' hoping I can find one that would be close to her size.

Can anyone help me with this?

I just grabbed Searing Crusader myself. I love the reports it makes but yes, the tapered, narrow end leaves much to be desired. Crying shame, too; My Smuggler crafter Jorgan a fine exampled of a BFG, but alas, it's not moddable. I'm hoping the Custom-Built Assault Cannon looks better and sounds the same.

Edited by Malles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.