Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Collector's edition Party

championjrp

lol, I just dropped $270+ for the secret world grab bag and I might not even play it. I think I paid less for that to get the CE version of swtor. None of it mattered much. I figured the free mount would scale as you levled but it does not.

screw the stuff in the box i got it for the vendor, with the promise that is still on this website that it will receive regular updates which it has not...

Define regular in this context.

Both REGULAR and FREQUENT are subjective in definition.

This is something Players themselves can organize. Just call it a VIP party and have it at the Fleet Cantina's ViP Room. Sure non-CE owners can get in too (by purchasing the 1m credit VIP pass) but who cares. You could have RP events, maybe an Outfit contest and award prizes (Oro Eggs, rare schematics, etc.).

Really, the Players need to start thinking about doing this kind of thing without BioWare's help. It's what makes the game more than a game and it's something that has been missing in this game since launch.

:cool:

HOW ABOUT... a party for everyone EXCEPT the Collector's Edition people? If you have the Collector's Edition you are not allowed in. Sorry, but dems da rules now! :D Go play with your Darth Malgus statue in the corner. Muahahahaha! Edited by Bloodsoak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.