Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Collector's edition Party

championjrp

The name says it all. I want to ask bio-were to throw a party only CE purchasers can come to. Since I think CE are really under appreciated in game. We chuked out $150 I think we need a little more in game .

No... you don't.

You got your special extra stuff in the box.

You pay the same $15 I do to play.

You are not a special snowflake.

Ok. BUT CE only? How about including us Digital Deluxe owners too. We didn't get any of the swag you did, have the same or worse vendor issues and paid $80.00 US.

At least let us watch if we can't come in. :D

No... you don't.

You got your special extra stuff in the box.

You pay the same $15 I do to play.

You are not a special snowflake.

This is a very ignorant post. How the heck do you know that I'm not a special snowflake?

The name says it all. I want to ask bio-were to throw a party only CE purchasers can come to. Since I think CE are really under appreciated in game. We chuked out $150 I think we need a little more in game .

I've got the CE and I have to disagree with you. First, you got a RL statue, security key (and access to the vendor), sound track, book, and access to CE only vendors (who admittedly don't have anything really worth it.) That's easily your $150 of value right there. Second, I would really much rather have BW working on more important things than stroking the CE's owners e-peens.

I don't need a party...

I like my extra stuff that came with the box.

I can understand that the CE Store is lacking content, but at the same time we weren't supposed to get anything that would give us an advantage over another player. Just wish they'd include some Orange armor for us though, thats all I ask for. I don't think because I spent 150$ I deserve anything more than that.

You bought the CE either

A.) For the actual contents in the box

B.) For the CE vendor and come on here dissapointed complaining.

Edited by PunisherAS

I hate the whole special snowflake reference. It just sounds like sour grapes from a jealous person. I do not think I ever heard that until these forums. Did it come from South park or WoW? Anyway CE owners is like eating at Ruth Chris, Standard ED. is like McDonalds. You can say its still beef but you know it is not really the same.

A.) For the actual contents in the box

B.) For the CE vendor and come on here dissapointed complaining.

screw the stuff in the box i got it for the vendor, with the promise that is still on this website that it will receive regular updates which it has not, so yea im disapointed and complaining and i have every right to as a paying customer who was lied to.

screw the stuff in the box i got it for the vendor, with the promise that is still on this website that it will receive regular updates which it has not, so yea im disapointed and complaining and i have every right to as a paying customer who was lied to.

Your a paying customer like everyone else. You paid for SWTOR and a Collectors Edition Box with contents.

Once again, you are not special. Everyone is the same as the CE buyers are. We all paid for the game irregardless.

Edited by PunisherAS

Your a paying customer like everyone else. You paid for SWTOR and a Collectors Edition Box with contents.

Once again, you are not special. Everyone is the same as the CE buyers are. We all paid for the game irregardless.

wow your ignorant, it says on this the official website the ce vendor will recieve regular updates and it has not, did i say only i should get the items? no i didnt so take your ignorant troll posts to another forum.

underappreciated, eh? So it wasn't good enough that you recieved:

- a cool Darth Malgus statue

- game disks with a metal case

- a galaxy map

- security authentication key w/ access to the vendor and it's awesome products to sell you

- a CD with Star Wars music

- Flare Gun

- Training Droid

-Yellow/Black crystal

- STAP that you can now use for free at LEVEL FREAKIN' 10 w/ the legacy system perk

- Holocam

- Holodancer

- Exclusive Mouse Droid

Maybe I'm too grateful for aspects of my own life to fully understand the plights of others, but this makes me think that you may just wanna be glad that you INDEED got what you paid for and that you should probably be happy about it. :)

CE's aren't any more underappreciated than DE buyers. They didn't get have the stuff you did.

Yes, content updates would be nice, but it's not a game breaker for me.

Edited by ObiJuanShenobi

CE's aren't any more underappreciated than DE buyers. They didn't get have the stuff you did.

you should have known what you were buying, from the moment preorders were available we knew what they came with, so no DDE buyers are not underappreciated you got what you payed for, one of the things CE buyers payed for was updates to the CE store which we have NOT gotten, we payed for it and it was promised to us by the devs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.